PDA

View Full Version : Delia's Morgan jeans

*myfoursons
12-27-2011, 07:57 PM
On the recommendation of a fashion blogger (Look for Less, maybe? I forgot), I picked up a pair of Delia's Morgan jeans, they're awesome! I got the dark rinse, and they're like a skinny, but the ankle is more of a matchstick.

I just love them, I went back and picked up cords in that style in three different colors.

I know, they're from Delia's, but they are a steal, and just a really nice fit tucked into boots or worn with any other shoes.

ray7694
12-27-2011, 08:53 PM
Are they junior sizing?

Twins2000
12-27-2011, 09:07 PM
I felt a little funny getting jeans from Delia's at first, but I'm so glad I did! There aren't that many stores in the mall that carry petites, so I gave them a try. Over a few weeks time, I got a pair of Morgans, Taylors, and Mallorys. They're great!!

*myfoursons
12-27-2011, 09:18 PM
They're junior sizing, I guess, but I find they fit pretty true to size. I first went up a size, but when I tried them on at home, I thought they were too loose (I was to embarrassed to try them on in-store ;))

Also, they stretch a little, so they should be super tight when you first put them on. A few deep knee bends later, you're in business!