PDA

View Full Version : need help shoe sizing for me

diamond
12-30-2011, 03:13 PM
I am normally a size 8 but recently in the amazon lightening deal got the bearpaw meadow boot in a size 9 as they said size up. But size 9 without socks for was huge. With socks was still loose. So got a size 8 same model and it is not tight without socks but my toes touch the top of the boot and seem a little tight nd restricted not painful or anything. Did not try with socks on. I am thinking size 8 with stretch and get more comfortable as I wear them so keep them correct? I think bearpaws have real shearling. Ty for any advice

diamond
12-31-2011, 12:52 AM
Bumping up plz help

Size 9 has a finger width space between leg and shoe back even with socks on a little more without socks

Size 8 a little tight sp right toes are little bent can't seem to unfurl and open all toes when walking. Not super comfortable but not too bad

What size boot to choose. No half sizes sorry

Ty

Globetrotter
12-31-2011, 04:03 AM
I got a 9, which was tight at first, but i read these type of boots stretch with wear. I wore them around the house with thick socks and, indeed, they did stretch out!

brittone2
12-31-2011, 11:51 AM
Are they shearling? (eta: just reread and saw that you said they are) My only experience is w/ the kirkland ugg knockoffs (I wear as slippers) and once the shearling compresses from a bit of wear (less than a week?) they become more roomy. Not sure if that helps. I wear kids' sizes and bought a kids' 3 and they felt okay. Within 2 days they were way too big. I returned and got a 2, and they felt quite snug. Within 2-3 days they became roomier and in fact my heel even "slips" up in them a bit when I wear them now. If they are shearling lined and the shearling is kinda fluffy, I'd go with the smaller size, but I have no personal experience with the Bearpaws specifically.

diamond
12-31-2011, 01:14 PM
Thank you globetrotter nd brittone. That was helpful. I will keep size8. I think bearpaws are real shearling not sure though. Globetrotter did you get the same boots as me? Bearpaws meadow?

Globetrotter
01-02-2012, 04:14 AM
Thank you globetrotter nd brittone. That was helpful. I will keep size8. I think bearpaws are real shearling not sure though. Globetrotter did you get the same boots as me? Bearpaws meadow?

I did buy the Meadows for dd, but I have some from REI (the "platinum" version). They seem similar to dds. In fact, I prefer the styling of the Meadow boots. You will love them!