PDA

View Full Version : 3 hours at NR...

twowhat?
01-02-2012, 11:05 PM
...and I walked away with NOTHING!!! I took advantage of the fact that I get today off of work but daycare was open hoping to fix my work wardrobe a bit.

Nothing!!!! I'm so disappointed!

However, thanks to you all, I knew which brands to skim the racks for. I tried on stuff from Splendid, James Perse, etc. The only thing I really loved was a sweater cardi by Classique En-something-or-other...but it was $70 and I can't spend $70 for a single sweater!

I think I'm sticking to online sales from now on so long as stuff is easy/free to return...

DrSally
01-03-2012, 12:49 AM
It's really hit or miss, and right now i think they're trying to ckear out their winter stuff. I didn't find anything today either. But sometimes, i walk out w/ loads of stuff. Did you look at the costume jewlery and bras/tights, etc?

twowhat?
01-03-2012, 12:46 PM
It's really hit or miss, and right now i think they're trying to ckear out their winter stuff. I didn't find anything today either. But sometimes, i walk out w/ loads of stuff. Did you look at the costume jewlery and bras/tights, etc?

I think I must have picked a bad day to go. Yes, I did look at the costume jewelry and undies. I found 2 HA girls scooters in size 100 for $10 each and 2 HA holiday LJs in 100s for $14 and was very tempted to buy those:)

goldenpig
01-04-2012, 03:53 AM
Did you know that Nordstrom Rack is online as well? On the main Nordstrom web page, go down to the bottom and click on Nordstrom Rack. Then at the top header menu click on Rack Online. Unfortunately I don't seem to be able to search Rack using specific search terms (if you enter terms it just takes you back to the main Nordstrom website), but you can click on each category and browse the Rack selection. You can return stuff to any Nordstrom for 30 days. I am able to buy Rack stuff even though I never have time to make it out to the actual Rack store in the city, and I can shop at night when the kids are asleep. The only downside is I have to return a lot to my local Nordstrom because I'm not always sure on the fit (I try to order two sizes). But it's worth it to me because I've found some really nice pieces that way!

tny915
01-04-2012, 01:34 PM
Thanks goldenpig! I had no idea Nordstrom Rack was online!