PDA

View Full Version : Roundabout vs Marathon

AshUVA
01-03-2012, 04:10 PM
We are in the market for another convertible seat for DD (10 months) for DH's car. I currently have a Blvd in my car and she likes it. We are debating between a Marathon and Roundabout. I know the Marathon will be similar to the Blvd (but without the head wings). How does the Roundabout compare? Should I be considering any other options? We have a Scenera that we used briefly over the holidays while traveling and plan to only use it when necessary (i.e. the grand parents come to town) because it was a pain.

AnnieW625
01-03-2012, 06:53 PM
We bought a Roundabout 55 for DH's car and to use as a travel seat and we like it a lot. I actually really like not having to deal with the Hugs harness things. DD2 diesn't seem to mind not having the headwings either and she sleeps fine in either car. The RA doesn't have a no rethred harness, but so far it hadn't been an issue as we haven't had to redo the seat. I would be very happy if I hadn't been able get my BLVD for just over $200 on Amazon, and only wanted to spend $150 to $175 on seat and gotten an RA instead.