PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else experience this?

MSWR0319
01-03-2012, 08:50 PM
Ok, is is WAY TMI, but I am not asking my friends IRL. For the last month or so, the day after DH and I DTD I have excessive amounts of discharge. So much that it makes me nervous, as though my water is breaking or something. Sometimes there are globs too. Does anyone else have this? I realize the semen has to come out, but before I was pregnant it seemed most came out when I went to the bathroom afterward. I don't notice as much immediately afterwards now. Now it seems like it take a whole day for tons more than normal to come out. Does it get trapped in there or what? Sorry for this strange conversation, I'm just trying to figure out if it's something I need to call my dr about or ask at my next appt. it kinda freaks me out! I don't remember this with DS at all.

daisymommy
01-03-2012, 09:48 PM
From what I've read in my books lately, totally normal. Your body produces much more secretions during arousal and sex than normal.

MSWR0319
01-04-2012, 08:52 AM
From what I've read in my books lately, totally normal. Your body produces much more secretions during arousal and sex than normal.

Thank you for responding! I was starting to feel like a freak of nature.

amldaley
01-04-2012, 12:08 PM
Yep - normal. Weird, right? But normal. As long as the discharge is clear or with a little white. Any other color needs to be checked out.

daisymommy
01-04-2012, 12:32 PM
Although everything also says a few spots of blood are normal and fine too, from broken capillaries at the cervix.