PDA

View Full Version : (FL Residents) Busch Gardens & Sea World FREE 5 & under pass

Babymakes3
01-04-2012, 02:28 PM
http://commerce.4adventure.com/estore/scripts/skins/ssof/default.aspx?utm_source=BGTBlog&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=BGTBlogFree.Preschool.Pass

Sign up for a Preschool Pass to take your kiddos to these 2 parks! I just got mine! I was *this* close to buying ds a pass last friday when we went, so glad I didn't!

Must be a FL Resident.

Chag78
01-04-2012, 02:40 PM
http://commerce.4adventure.com/estore/scripts/skins/ssof/default.aspx?utm_source=BGTBlog&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=BGTBlogFree.Preschool.Pass

Sign up for a Preschool Pass to take your kiddos to these 2 parks! I just got mine! I was *this* close to buying ds a pass last friday when we went, so glad I didn't!

Must be a Florida resident

sewarsh
01-04-2012, 02:46 PM
my mom lives in Fl, do u think she could get these for my kids or do they need to be fl residents as well?

sewarsh
01-04-2012, 02:49 PM

do they mail you the passes or can u print them online? if they mailed, how long did it take to receive? thx!

Babymakes3
01-04-2012, 03:48 PM
my mom lives in Fl, do u think she could get these for my kids or do they need to be fl residents as well?

I think she could get them for you with no problem. You would just enter her as the guardian and then there was a spot to pick the relationship to the child. You then print your pass voucher which you will take along with a copy of a birth certificate to the ticket window when you arrive at one of the parks to get your actual pass.

You would probably need her to go to the park with you to get the tickets initially.

Babymakes3
01-04-2012, 03:51 PM
do they mail you the passes or can u print them online? if they mailed, how long did it take to receive? thx!

You print your pass voucher online and then take that with you as well as a certified copy of your childs birth certificate to the ticket window to get your actual pass.

kbud
01-04-2012, 11:59 PM
I was just coming on to post this! We were considering passes and glad we hadn't done it yet.

Great deal!

I too am wondering about getting this for my nieces and nephew when they are here visiting. I'm wondering though if the birth certificate requirement for age will make it hard since I'm not their parent.

sewarsh
01-05-2012, 10:48 AM
This is what I think we're going to do...

My mom lives in Fl. We are visiting her at the end of January and were planning on going to Sea World.

That said, I plan on signing up and then having my mom go to the ticket booth with birth certificates to redeem their tickets. Their birth certificates clearly say they weren't born in Fl and that my mom is not their parent, but whose to say she isn't their guardian? It doesn't say anything about requiring proof of residence for the kids, right?

Worse comes to worse, they'll just make us buy tickets.