PDA

View Full Version : ISO PBK coupon for furniture

jgm
01-04-2012, 04:52 PM
If anyone has a coupon they are not planning to use, I would LOVE it...plan to order daughters bedroom furniture. TIA!

Mom PhD
01-04-2012, 05:09 PM
Where are all of the PB/PBK coupons coming from? I have their credit card and get their catalogs and am wondering if I missed a code somewhere. I have a furniture purchase I'd like to make from regular PB. Thanks!

jgm
01-05-2012, 03:16 PM
I received a PB catalog in today's mail with a fifteen percent off coupon! I called PBK catalog. They said coupons are not transferable between stores, as stated on the coupon. They have no idea what coupons are out other than they come one of two ways...in the catalog or via email. Although I do recall getting them in the snail mail when I changed addresses.

jgm
01-05-2012, 03:17 PM
Where are all of the PB/PBK coupons coming from? I have their credit card and get their catalogs and am wondering if I missed a code somewhere. I have a furniture purchase I'd like to make from regular PB. Thanks!

PM ing you a code for regular PB and it says nothing about excluding furniture.

amycd
01-05-2012, 03:18 PM
I'm hoping to make a PB furniture purchase soon too, so would love a coupon if anyone has one! thank you :)