PDA

View Full Version : Hanna Andersson outlet winter clearance with new markdowns starting 1/6/12

lchang25000
01-05-2012, 08:26 PM
http://www.hannaandersson.com/images/email/2012-01-05outlet_993.jpg

Playdresses are not included in this sale according to a gymbofriend.

Globetrotter
01-06-2012, 03:22 AM
Are the old catalogs still online? I used to look through those when I ordered from the outlets, but I can't find them :(

anonomom
01-06-2012, 08:57 AM
Playdresses are not included in this sale according to a gymbofriend.

Rats. They're all I really want.

In case anyone is interested, I bought DD the baby velvet ruffle dress that was last on the Hanna website for $10 (though I can't find it now). I wish it came in more than one color so I could buy them all -- so cute and cuddly, especially for that price!

hillview
01-06-2012, 09:11 AM
anyone know if stripe LJ are included?

Clarity
01-06-2012, 09:46 AM
I called the Indiana store yesterday and picked up the cute little pink fleece toggle coat for $20!!! We had bought dd2 one in December and I thought it was so cute that I wanted the larger size for next year. Can't beat that!

rolypoly27
01-06-2012, 11:45 AM
I called IN this morning and nothing I wanted was on sale. The striped long johns are only marked down to $25. The ones on sale for $15 are the holiday ones and some prints (astronaut, cowgirl, etc). Playdresses, survivor jackets, and wiggle pants are not part of the sale. I needed mocs in 5-7 but they only had french blue and we already have that one from a previous sale. Plus there's no way I'm paying shipping for one pair of mocs. Hopefully they will have more markdowns on winter clearance items soon.

sujathas
01-06-2012, 01:51 PM
I called Michigan city, Indiana today as well. I agree that prices are really no different on winter stuff as compared to late December. I kind of wish I hadn't called, and waited until the really big winter sale at the outlets. BUT since I did take the time to call and run my list by the salesperson, I ended up placing an order anyway. I'm sure the prices will go down a little more, but then the selection will also go down, AND it can be really hard to place a phone order on the first day during those really great sales. I was particular about getting certain outerwear for my baby for next year, and as a gift for a friend, so I pulled the trigger and bought. (Anyway, how much lower can these fleece jackets and buntings get anyway-- $10? And by then, they could be out of your size and color choice.) I chose stuff that were mostly $10-$15, which is my sweet spot. Here is what I got:

BABY:
Best Ever Jacket in red and blue in size 70s - $15 each
Baby Bunting in brown with monkey appliqué in size 70- $18

LITTLE BOY:
Milano sweater in grey/black in size 110 - $15
Long Johns in christmas monster print in size 120 - $15
Long sleeve yellow striped shirt with print in size 110 - $10
Underwear with various prints in small and medium - $2.50 each

viba424
01-06-2012, 02:34 PM
I appreciate the update - you saved me a lot of time stressing about getting some long johns. Not at that price. I might swing by Michigan City next week. If anyone wants me to check anything out when Im there, PM me and Ill see if I can.

BTW, anybody know if mocs are on sale now?

dukie41181
01-06-2012, 05:51 PM
I stocked up on LJs or my girls for next holiday season at $15 each. 3 packs of colored unders were $6!!! I thought that was a steal and got 4 boxes! Can't beat $2/pair! Also got garden pink boot cut cords for $5!