PDA

View Full Version : Target Baby Clearance (online)

MamaInMarch
01-05-2012, 09:28 PM
Looked like some decent deals, especially if using a Target form of payment for an extra 5% and free ship.

http://www.target.com/c/clearance-baby/-/N-5tg40#?lnk=null|null&intc=null|null

ErinMC
01-05-2012, 10:56 PM
Thanks! The site is really slow but I just grabbed 3 pairs of leggings for DD for $4.99 shipped (with my Redcard)!

ZeeBaby
01-05-2012, 11:22 PM
Thanks OP.

twowhat?
01-05-2012, 11:24 PM
Also, YMMV but there were tons of clothing on the clearance racks at my local Target today. I bought velour Circo skirts for $3.50 each and Cherokee tutus for $7 each (and these tutus look quite nice in quality - nice enough to wear to daycare and hold up to washing). There were lots of character tees (Olivia, Pinkalicious), fleece pajamas, sweatshirts and pants, dresses, etc. So your store may have lots of stuff on clearance that aren't on sale online.

Kaylee31
01-06-2012, 02:01 AM
Also, YMMV but there were tons of clothing on the clearance racks at my local Target today. So your store may have lots of stuff on clearance that aren't on sale online.

:yeahthat: My store had a lot of Harajuku Mini (Gwen Stefani's line) clothes on clearance. Most stuff was still only at 30% off though.

I just saw on SD that there is also a 10% off your total purchase code: TGTHTT5Z. Worked on my order.

Minnifer
01-06-2012, 09:59 AM
What is going on with shipping??? I have 13 baby clearance clothes items in my cart, for a total of about $46. Shipping is showing at $28.99. I know Target shipping is higher than other sites, but that's ridiculous. I just spent 15 min on the phone w/CS where they basically just blew me off and said it is what it is. I really think it must be some sort of glitch, but they were unwilling to entertain that, and plus the manager I spoke with was rude. Sheesh.

babybell
01-06-2012, 10:41 AM
Also, YMMV but there were tons of clothing on the clearance racks at my local Target today. I bought velour Circo skirts for $3.50 each and Cherokee tutus for $7 each (and these tutus look quite nice in quality - nice enough to wear to daycare and hold up to washing). There were lots of character tees (Olivia, Pinkalicious), fleece pajamas, sweatshirts and pants, dresses, etc. So your store may have lots of stuff on clearance that aren't on sale online.

The other day I got some Hello Kitty long-sleeved Christmas/holiday shirts for $3 each.

Multimama
01-06-2012, 11:10 AM
What is going on with shipping??? I have 13 baby clearance clothes items in my cart, for a total of about $46. Shipping is showing at $28.99. I know Target shipping is higher than other sites, but that's ridiculous. I just spent 15 min on the phone w/CS where they basically just blew me off and said it is what it is. I really think it must be some sort of glitch, but they were unwilling to entertain that, and plus the manager I spoke with was rude. Sheesh.

If you spend another four dollars won't shipping be free?

Binkandabee
01-06-2012, 12:31 PM
These seem to be a great price for converse ($8.75) and are available in several sizes and two colors:

http://www.target.com/p/Toddler-Girls-Converse-One-Star-Sparkle-Oxford-Assorted-Colors/-/A-13344920

Minnifer
01-06-2012, 12:46 PM
If you spend another four dollars won't shipping be free?

It has to be the "qualified" items (it would say so on the description page) and most of these are not. Grrrr. I'm heading to a local store today and may just suck it up and apply for a Red Card.

Melaine
01-06-2012, 01:43 PM
So is it always free shipping with the redcard now? For some reason I can't remember if that was a temporary offer or not.

Kaylee31
01-06-2012, 01:57 PM
So is it always free shipping with the redcard now? For some reason I can't remember if that was a temporary offer or not.

Yes. I got a debit red card last month and don't know how I went without it so long! It is super easy to sign up-- I just gave the cashier a voided check and was given a temporary slip to use [in store] right away. I did have to wait a week for the actual card to come in the mail, and to be able to use it online. Now I at least get a 5% discount for all the money I spend at Target, and the FS has been awesome.

MamaInMarch
01-06-2012, 07:30 PM
I'm heading to a local store today and may just suck it up and apply for a Red Card.

You could do the debit card. Then it won't be another credit card but you still get the 5% and the free ship.

rolypoly27
01-06-2012, 07:40 PM
Do you have to use the Red Card to get free shipping? Or can you use any card as long as your Red Card is linked to your account?

ckso
01-07-2012, 01:56 AM
I just applied for the redcard but haven't received the card in the mail yet. Does that mean I can't get free shipping yet?? I have something i want to buy that might sell out by the time my card comes.