PDA

View Full Version : BRU Clearance - Stoke Tripp Trapp, Britax Advocate - YMMV

Choccie
01-06-2012, 01:19 AM
BRU have 30% additional off clearance right now which normally doesn't help much since their prices can be a little high to begin with but today I found a beat up looking Stoke box stuffed behind a pile of stuff. It had no price, but manager checked and said it was $249 less 25% and then 30% additional clearance - so final price was $130. Opened it up and it's brand new and perfect - late 2010 manufacture date, all still minty new in the box! Also found a Britax Advocate - reduced to $280 with an additional 30% off. There were quite a few Britax seats and the patterns were neutral - wish I'd waited a bit longer, already bought 2 boulevards a month ago from Albee Baby!

mum-to-be
01-06-2012, 02:10 AM
BRU have 30% additional off clearance right now which normally doesn't help much since their prices can be a little high to begin with but today I found a beat up looking Stoke box stuffed behind a pile of stuff. It had no price, but manager checked and said it was $249 less 25% and then 30% additional clearance - so final price was $130. Opened it up and it's brand new and perfect - late 2010 manufacture date, all still minty new in the box! Also found a Britax Advocate - reduced to $280 with an additional 30% off. There were quite a few Britax seats and the patterns were neutral - wish I'd waited a bit longer, already bought 2 boulevards a month ago from Albee Baby!

Awesome find on the Tripp Trapp! I'll have to check out their car seats ASAP! Thanks for posting!