View Full Version : Pumpkin Patch addtl 40% off plus FRee shipping

gibas23
01-06-2012, 10:39 AM
prices are pretty good, got some pants and tops for DD for next year

use code USA24HR7 for the free shippping till Jan 7 midnight

http://www.pumpkinpatchusa.com/

LMPC
01-06-2012, 11:38 AM
Thanks! Got a LS shirt for DD and a pair of UGG knock offs for $15 shipped :)

happymommyof2
01-06-2012, 12:11 PM
Thanks. I ordered two pairs of pants from them last time they had this sale and we love those but have now outgrown them. Got another pair as most of the sizes are sold out and it was only $10.79 shipped! Last time they came two day air - not sure how they make money on these sales as I think it shipped from Australia.

katydid1971
01-06-2012, 01:05 PM
Thanks. Last time they came two day air - not sure how they make money on these sales as I think it shipped from Australia.
They come from New Zealand but I have said the same thing but I'm not going to complain. Got a cute outfit for DD plus a couple one piece outfits for my DN's (I have two due in May:cheerleader1:) Thanks for the heads up. I have tried to sign up for their emails but I haven't ever received any from them.

ohiomom1121
01-06-2012, 01:20 PM
They come from New Zealand but I have said the same thing but I'm not going to complain. Got a cute outfit for DD plus a couple one piece outfits for my DN's (I have two due in May:cheerleader1:) Thanks for the heads up. I have tried to sign up for their emails but I haven't ever received any from them.

I signed up too and have never gotten an email! Does anyone have the blue faux fur trimmed girl's coat? I hate that they don't give much of a description of anything. I want to know how heavy it is. I got 2 coats and a vest for DS1 last sale and am very happy with the quality.

sujathas
01-06-2012, 03:14 PM
How is the quality of this brand? Is it like Carters, Baby Gap, Hanna, Boden, etc? Thank you!!!

NCGrandma
01-06-2012, 05:14 PM
How is the quality of this brand? Is it like Carters, Baby Gap, Hanna, Boden, etc? Thank you!!!

I discovered this brand around the time that my now-5-month old DGD2 was born, and we have really liked the quality of most items. I think it's nicer than Carter's, similar to Hanna and maybe Boden (less experience with that). Most of the infant stuff is super-cute and very soft even after repeated laundering. My family in New England has particularly liked the padded all-in-ones. She is now wearing size 3-6 mos but I got some more padded all-in-ones in 6-12 mo, and they look MUCH larger (though they haven't been washed yet)!

I've only been disappointed with a couple of things: the allover print leggings looked cute online but when they arrived, they seemed really stiff because of the surface printing. Also, I've seen a few woven dresses and tops in stores, and the fabric seemed too scratchy.

One other interesting note: after DGD2 outgrew the smallest things, my DIL looked on eBay to see how Pumpkin Patch stuff was selling and she was surprised to see that it did not seem to have much resale value compared to some of the inflated prices for used Hannas. Don't know if it's a less familiar brand or what. Fortunately, their friends will enjoy nice hand-me-downs!

MizMojoLaveau
01-06-2012, 05:33 PM
I also think it is better quality than carters and old navy. The few items I have received have been very soft.

GonnaBJulymom
01-07-2012, 12:15 AM
Thanks OP! was just going over to take a look but ended spending $177 on 20 items! ack! I couldn't resist, bought stuff for both DD and DS :love-retry:

diamond
01-07-2012, 01:35 AM
Thank u for heads up. Got. The ugg knock offs for 11. A velour jacket for 6.50 and 5 pair under for 6.50 all shipped free

hoodlims
01-08-2012, 06:27 PM
I think the quality is similar to GAP or Gymbo. My gf just handed down a bunch of clothes from all of these places, and they have all held up the same.

katydid1971
01-10-2012, 02:55 PM
Just got my order and I'm so happy with it. Their clothes always impress me with how cute and well made they are. Once again thanks OP for the heads up and coupon code :signthankspin:

SoloMelody
01-10-2012, 05:05 PM
Just heard that their stores in WA are being shut down. And items are definitely discounted but I don't know what %.

Anybody recently been to a store that is being shut down? Any idea what prices are at?

NCGrandma
01-10-2012, 07:12 PM
Just heard that their stores in WA are being shut down. And items are definitely discounted but I don't know what %.

Anybody recently been to a store that is being shut down? Any idea what prices are at?

No info about prices, but last month I saw an announcement that ALL their stores were being closed. Guess they're going to focus on their website and stores like Nordstrom.

Globetrotter
01-10-2012, 08:15 PM
I like some things from PP, except for the big boys (too drab for me). DD has some really cute outfits from there! The quality is pretty good, similar to Gap.