PDA

View Full Version : Seamless underwear?

tarnator
01-06-2012, 07:43 PM
Anyone able to recommend their brand of seamless underwear?

I had a pair from VS that always ride up. I hate them!

I would love it if they have some cotton content, I like butt coverage (so no g-strings), but really don't want to end up in granny panties. Boy cut shorts are fine!

DrSally
01-06-2012, 10:20 PM
There are some from costco that are pretty good.

tarnator
01-08-2012, 01:56 AM
Thanks!
I will check out Costco.

Any other recommendations?

mypa
01-08-2012, 02:15 AM
Don't know what size you are but I've been very happy w/ Lane Bryant. They start at size 12 online and 14/16 at the store, great deal right now (look in Bargains). I wear a 12 but the 14/16 hipsters fit me perfect and unlike the low rise fit on the models it hits me an 1 inch below my belly button (which is where I prefer). They also have boy shorts which would be lower rise. The material is very nice quality.

nupe
01-21-2012, 11:35 AM
I have tried some seamless barely there styles from Kohls, and they have been comfy.

g-mama
01-21-2012, 11:40 AM
These boyshorts from Target are my absolute favorite underwear I have yet to find. I found them about a year ago and almost immediately cleaned out my underwear drawer of a variety of less-than-great pairs and stocked up on a ton of these. No panty lines, no riding up, pretty, clothes glide over them easily without any bunching or adjusting needed....they are the bomb.

http://www.target.com/p/Gilligan-OMalley-Womens-Boyshort-Assorted-Colors/-/A-13252539

P.S. In store, they have more colors including teal green, mauve and burgundy.

tarnator
01-21-2012, 11:11 PM
G-mama,
how does the lace hold up on those Target ones? They are super cute!

I had some VS ones with lace elastic at the top and they always fell down. So I wouldn't have even tried these. But they sure do look promising....

g-mama
01-22-2012, 11:00 AM
They don't fall down AT ALL. Seriously. I would not be having that! :)

jules9
01-22-2012, 04:03 PM
I have the vanishing panties from Soma and I absolutely love love love them!! They sometimes have a 7 for $35 sale. They are just regular hipsters/bikinis! They never move. I threw out all of my other underwear and can't wait to get more!

ray7694
01-22-2012, 04:19 PM
Another vote for the Target ones.

artvandalay
01-22-2012, 04:39 PM
I have a bunch of these from Target:

http://www.target.com/p/Gilligan-OMalley-Womens-2-Pk-Seamless-Bikini-Mesa-Grey-Bankers-Grey/-/A-13574665

and they are easily the most comfortable underwear I have ever owned! They are cute, too. Love them!

wendibird22
01-22-2012, 09:12 PM
I have gap cotton bikinis that I really love. I have a big booty and heavier thighs but tiny waist so things that fit at the waist usually give me VPL. These don't at all and they don't ride up. Plus I like that they are wash and dry. I hate panties that have to be line dried.
http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=64399&vid=0&pid=541558

lizzywednesday
01-23-2012, 11:49 AM
I have the vanishing panties from Soma and I absolutely love love love them!! They sometimes have a 7 for $35 sale. They are just regular hipsters/bikinis! They never move. I threw out all of my other underwear and can't wait to get more!

Ugh, I like the idea, but in practice, on my butt & thighs, they were evil.

Maybe I'll try them again in a few years.

twowhat?
01-23-2012, 12:40 PM
These boyshorts from Target are my absolute favorite underwear I have yet to find. I found them about a year ago and almost immediately cleaned out my underwear drawer of a variety of less-than-great pairs and stocked up on a ton of these. No panty lines, no riding up, pretty, clothes glide over them easily without any bunching or adjusting needed....they are the bomb.

http://www.target.com/p/Gilligan-OMalley-Womens-Boyshort-Assorted-Colors/-/A-13252539

P.S. In store, they have more colors including teal green, mauve and burgundy.

I'm intrigued. Normally I avoid lace like the plague. Is the lace itchy or is it comfy? Is there enough width in the crotch to hold a liner/pad? This might be TMI but I have a pair of boyshorts from VS (free panty) that has such a narrow crotch that it, uh, rides up where it shouldn't...

I have the Itsebitsy ones from Costco and they are 95% cotton I think, and VERY comfy, but I still get VPL/riding up on the butt so I only wear them with jeans. I know lots of people like these and depending on your shape they could be VPL-free, I suppose. I think if I had more of a butt, the bottom part would, uh, stay under the buttcheek instead of riding up.

g-mama
01-23-2012, 01:59 PM
Not at all itchy. I can't even feel it and trust me, I am not a frilly undies kind of gal. I think the crotch is wide enough. I've had no problems with that issue. Ha ha, the kinds of things we can discuss here - I love it!

If you go to the underwear area of Target, you'll find them loose in bins. They're not packaged and you buy them individually. So you could go and feel them and see if the lace feels soft to you.

kwc
01-24-2012, 01:34 PM
I was the one who posted on what underwear to wear under yoga pants to prevent VPL, and then fled when people said they went commando or with a thong.

However, I recently found the "invisible" line from gap body and I really like the boy shorts or tangas... they really don't show. Pricey, though, but less if you buy 3.
http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=64398&vid=1&pid=849101

tarnator
02-10-2012, 12:33 AM
Just a quick update....
I bought those adorable lacey boyshorts from Target. They are pretty amazing! The don't seem to show lines and they are super cute on my butt (no pics included) - however.....I really do prefer underwear with more natural content.

I tried the Costco ones too. They are comfortable, but on my butt, they show lines :( Also, they seem to sit higher than my jeans, so I don't think they are going be make the cut. Too bad though, because they are a great price!

I would be in love with the Target ones, if only they were some type of cotton blend....

pastrygirl
02-10-2012, 09:39 AM
I tried the Target boy shorts, too, and tossed them into the trash. :o They are NOT for the big-of-booty! I wear a 16 (sometimes 18) pants, and those undies in the largest size could either cover the top half or the bottom half, but not all at once, LOL. Either constant wedgie or constant feeling that I needed to pull them up. Drove me nuts!

brittone2
02-10-2012, 07:38 PM
FYI The Target Gillian undies were mostly 5/15 when I was there tonight. I picked up some boycut shorts and a few hipsters. I've been needing some new undies anyway.

trales
02-10-2012, 09:34 PM
I really like the Gap Body ones..