PDA

View Full Version : Britax B-Safe Cover: Is it removable?

amldaley
01-08-2012, 11:30 AM
Can not find anything that states if the cover is removable for washing! That would be a deal breaker for us it is is not. Anyone know?

NCGrandma
01-08-2012, 05:30 PM
Can not find anything that states if the cover is removable for washing! That would be a deal breaker for us it is is not. Anyone know?

Your question got me worried since I had bought a Chaperone and now a Blvd for my DGD2 so I found the B-Safe manual on the Britax website. The manual does indeed give instructions for removing, hand washing/line drying and reinstalling the cover. Whew! (and in case anyone wonders, this is also true of the Chaperone and Blvd70)

amldaley
01-08-2012, 09:16 PM
Your question got me worried since I had bought a Chaperone and now a Blvd for my DGD2 so I found the B-Safe manual on the Britax website. The manual does indeed give instructions for removing, hand washing/line drying and reinstalling the cover. Whew! (and in case anyone wonders, this is also true of the Chaperone and Blvd70)

THANKS! I knew the Blvd was removeable...wish I could have helped you with that! I really appreciate you looking at that!!!!!!!