PDA

View Full Version : walgreen's clearance teacup piggies and All Terrain sunscreen

veronica
01-08-2012, 04:28 PM
our holiday clearance at walgreen's is still only 50% (do they go lower?), but I noticed a couple of cheap things.

teacup piggies were $3.xx . we've never owned one but I guess my kids are too old. I know I've read about there here

also, the paraban free sunscreen from All-terrain was in the christmas clearance aisle at my store, lol! the 3 oz phineas and ferb tube was $3.3x and the spray was $3.99. they had the non-cartoon ones on sale as well. expiration dates were well out to 2013, in case you want to stock up for summer.

kochh2
01-08-2012, 05:01 PM
wow, great deal on the sunscreen... weird that its in the holiday aisle, but i will totally stock up, we were very happy with it this past summer...
:)

veronica
01-08-2012, 05:13 PM
wow, great deal on the sunscreen... weird that its in the holiday aisle, but i will totally stock up, we were very happy with it this past summer...
:)
it was really strange...not sure if it was just my walgreens though. There is a larger center aisle that is in the front section of the store. The entire right side was all new valentines stock. The left was a mix of christmas candy, christmas clearance and then the "regular" clearance stuff. they had some sort of stainless steel drinking bottles too, I got some nexxus hair gel there for $3.19 and a bunch of random things, like cheap towels, frames. it's like they consolidated all the clearance items there.

kochh2
01-08-2012, 06:01 PM
:banghead::banghead:no luck... had to pick up milk, so i went out to the store twice as far away (10 min.) ... even the tea cup piggies were 8.xx :( i will have to check another wg tomorrow....

kochh2
01-08-2012, 06:02 PM
if not, i'll send you on a mission for me LOL :) paypal is ready:applause: