PDA

View Full Version : 2xist underwear- Cheap!

MSWR0319
01-10-2012, 10:46 AM
Today, Jill's steal and deals from the today show is offering two styles of the 2xist underwear one for $3.50 or one for $5.50. If you buy 6 you get an automatic 20% off. I know we've discussed these before, so I thought I'd mention. I think you can just go to the 2xist website and they have a big box on their homepage or check out the Today show page for links. I got DH 5 pair for $25 shipped!! He'll have a few pairs the same, but he'll live!

Babymakes3
01-10-2012, 11:40 AM
Thanks! Trying to buy some now...the site is sooo slow though!

indigo99
01-10-2012, 12:49 PM
I read that wrong so in case anyone else does too...

They're offering one pair of the contour pouch briefs for $3.50 or one pair of no-show trunks for $5.50. Shipping is about $5 unless you spend over $50.

Promotional code: NBC2XIST

The site is SO slow though... I'm giving up. Not sure DH would like low-rise underwear anyway.

MSWR0319
01-10-2012, 01:13 PM
I read that wrong so in case anyone else does too...

They're offering one pair of the contour pouch briefs for $3.50 or one pair of no-show trunks for $5.50. Shipping is about $5 unless you spend over $50.

Promotional code: NBC2XIST

The site is SO slow though... I'm giving up. Not sure DH would like low-rise underwear anyway.

Sorry about the confusion! I was on the way out the door and was posting quick. I fixed it so it should be less confusing. The site was slow for me too and then it started working quickly. I bet it's overloaded now.

ETA I didn't have to put the code in anywhere. The prices were automatically there.

MamaInMarch
01-10-2012, 01:18 PM
Great buy! It is moving super slow but I'm trying to be patient. For me the prices were there but I couldn't check out til I entered the code. Now I am just trying to process my order...

rolypoly27
01-10-2012, 01:21 PM
I'm trying to order the Black no-show trunks in Medium and it says 'out of stock' for me.

SnuggleBuggles
01-10-2012, 01:55 PM
No luck. Everything I wanted was out of stock. Bummer.

tabegle
01-10-2012, 02:55 PM
As I was checking out, the black ones were flying out of my cart. I was able to change my order and get the red color. Hopefully DH likes them!

I wanted to get them since everyone here raved about them.

MSWR0319
01-10-2012, 04:00 PM
As I was checking out, the black ones were flying out of my cart. I was able to change my order and get the red color. Hopefully DH likes them!

I wanted to get them since everyone here raved about them.

I don't know what's so great about them, but my DH loves them! It's the first pair of underwear he hasn't complained about.

MamaInMarch
01-10-2012, 05:50 PM
Does anyone know how these run? My DH usually buys a large and according to their chart, he would be an XL...

MSWR0319
01-10-2012, 06:57 PM
Does anyone know how these run? My DH usually buys a large and according to their chart, he would be an XL...

I just measured DH and according to the chart he's an XL, which is what he buys in them. He did say the resort style runs a little big but that isn't one of the cheap styles.