PDA

View Full Version : Skylander game on amazon

*myfoursons
01-10-2012, 10:53 PM
http://www.amazon.com/Skylanders-Spyros-Adventure-Starter-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B004VQENY8?SubscriptionId=AKIAJ7T5BOVUVRD2EFYQ&tag=camels-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B004VQENY8

I've been waiting for this to drop in price, so I jumped on it at $49.99. I think it's a good price, at least I hope!

wendmatt
01-10-2012, 11:27 PM
That's the lowest it's gone so far, it was that over black friday but the lowest since then has been $59.99, so that's a good price. There are no figures to buy anywhere (other than the ones that come with the game) though, everywhere's sold out. Each day I have to call game stop and check in Target, Walmart or Bestbuy to see if they have Camo, Cynder or Sunburst!

KrystalS
01-11-2012, 12:04 AM
DD has asked for this game for her birthday in a few wks. Which characters/figures do I need to be on the lookout for? I've seen a few at TRU and Walmart but don't want to buy all of them. Are they all necessary? If so which are most important?

elliput
01-11-2012, 12:37 AM
Each day I have to call game stop and check in Target, Walmart or Bestbuy to see if they have Camo, Cynder or Sunburst!

I don't think any of these figures have actually been released yet. I found this information about figures being released on an Amazon review for Whirlwind. The author says it came from another forum as release dates in Germany (I would guess US releases would be similar).

January: Slam Bam(adventure pack), Double Trouble (single), Double Trouble/Whirlwind/Drill Sergeant (triple pack)

Easter: Sunburn (adventure pack), Lightning Rod, Zook and Cynder (all single pack), Lightning Rod/Cynder/Zook (triple pack)

June: Ignitor (single pack), Camo (single pack) and Warnado (single pack). Ignitor/Camo/Warnado (triple pack).

September 2012: Wham Shell.

elliput
01-11-2012, 12:46 AM
DD has asked for this game for her birthday in a few wks. Which characters/figures do I need to be on the lookout for? I've seen a few at TRU and Walmart but don't want to buy all of them. Are they all necessary? If so which are most important?

You will want one each of the eight "elements" to be able to play all areas of the game. Standard retail price on the individual packs is $8. The 3-pack retail is $20 so you can save a bit by purchasing the 3-pack if you find you want more characters. We have found a couple of the 3-packs at Sam's Club for $16.49 (awesome deal!!!).

Nicsmom
01-11-2012, 10:44 AM
Thanks!!! I have been waiting for a deal like this.