PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe she admitted it.

WatchingThemGrow
01-11-2012, 06:54 PM
We spent a looooong time at TRU this afternoon just killing time on a cold and rainy day. Housecleaner had just come and I didn't want the DC to come mess it up, lol. We looked down nearly every aisle. I pointed out the big Imaginarium dollhouse to which DD replied, "My (same age) cousin already has one of those and she doesn't play with it. I like my little plastic one (FP Loving Family) better. I don't really like to play with wooden toys anyway!" Later, DH met us (yes, we were there a long time) and she said, "I like things that are shiny and sparkly and I prefer them to speak and light up."

SnuggleBuggles
01-11-2012, 07:08 PM
We spent a looooong time at TRU this afternoon just killing time on a cold and rainy day. Housecleaner had just come and I didn't want the DC to come mess it up, lol. We looked down nearly every aisle. I pointed out the big Imaginarium dollhouse to which DD replied, "My (same age) cousin already has one of those and she doesn't play with it. I like my little plastic one (FP Loving Family) better. I don't really like to play with wooden toys anyway!" Later, DH met us (yes, we were there a long time) and she said, "I like things that are shiny and sparkly and I prefer them to speak and light up."

:thumbsup: A girl after my own :heartbeat:. I bought Ds1 a Step 2 Kitchen that has all the noises and features because it is what I always wish I had (instead of a boring wooden one) when I was a kid!!

I was in heaven when I advanced to Barbie because everything was plastic and wonderful. The kitchen I had for my Barbies even smelled like vanilla and made sound effects!

MommyofAmaya
01-11-2012, 07:11 PM
:rotflmao:
I so regret the the purchase of the huge gorgeous Plan Toys chalet. It has bee sitting there like a brick for 2.5 years. I'm sure the Loving Family house would be well worn in by now.

Twoboos
01-11-2012, 07:37 PM
:rotflmao:
I so regret the the purchase of the huge gorgeous Plan Toys chalet. It has bee sitting there like a brick for 2.5 years. I'm sure the Loving Family house would be well worn in by now.

:yeahthat: This exactly!! I am thinking I need to get rid of this and it's 150 pieces of furniture!! (And even though DDs never play with it, I'm sure it will be a fight to get it out the door... sigh.)