PDA

View Full Version : If you have the 2012 Entertainment book..

BillK
01-12-2012, 09:54 AM
Are there any good car rental coupons in it? We're going to Dinsey in May and need to rent a car for 9 days but I'm not finding any good deals anywhere.

This is the first year in a long time we didn't buy an entertainment book and now I'm wondering if we should have.

SnuggleBuggles
01-12-2012, 09:56 AM
I don't but if you are a Costco member, they have coupons in their travel brochure. Costco was also selling the Entertainment book back in the book sections so you could kill 2 birds with 1 stone on a trip to the store.

clc053103
01-12-2012, 11:02 AM
I don't have the book, however, did you try using any of the codes on the mousesavers website, they are usually pretty good. Click on each individual company and scroll down to their coupons.

http://www.mousesavers.com/rentalcar.html#tipstricks

Cam&Clay
01-12-2012, 12:20 PM
We are going in May, too! Let me know if you find something! We will definitely need a car.

If I run across something, I'll PM you!

billysmommy
01-12-2012, 01:55 PM
I'm not sure what constitutes a good coupon but we have the 2012 book and you're welcome to any of the car rental coupons in it. There are some for all of the major companies. Just lmk.

The Mousesaver links may be better deals.

DrSally
01-12-2012, 04:08 PM
In the past, i've gotten really good deals for car rentals through priceline.com

DrSally
01-12-2012, 04:10 PM
Also, i received an email a few days ago that Entertainment books were $10 w/ free ship. Don't know when you're leaving though. Ifnyou do priceline, i think yu can specify that it's accessible from the airport. Most like
Y, it'll be an offsite enterprise or something. I have gotten some really good deals that way though.