PDA

View Full Version : Best price for a B-Ready and second seat?

MSWR0319
01-12-2012, 10:37 AM
Does anyone know what a good price for this combo is? We don't need until May, so I'm just trying to get an idea in my head so I know when to buy. Anyone know if they will offer a free second seat like they did last year?

legaleagle
01-12-2012, 11:42 AM
Anyone know if they will offer a free second seat like they did last year?

I would be very surprised if they didn't. I think it was March/April last year.

jjjo1112
01-12-2012, 12:44 PM
I don't know if you can do pink or not- but Amazon has the pink B-ready with free extra seat, free footmuff and free cupholder for 374.99 with free shipping. Pretty good deal if you can deal with the pink or have a seat cover you can use.

MSWR0319
01-12-2012, 01:01 PM
I don't know if you can do pink or not- but Amazon has the pink B-ready with free extra seat, free footmuff and free cupholder for 374.99 with free shipping. Pretty good deal if you can deal with the pink or have a seat cover you can use.

Thanks! I just stumbled across that and would jump on it, except for the fact that we will have two boys.. Go figure!!

BabyBearsMom
01-12-2012, 01:31 PM
I saw the 2nd seats marked down to $99 on Land of Nod.

hoodlims
01-12-2012, 04:08 PM
Many of us got it for ~$330 (depending on color) when with the free second seat deal and Amazon registry completion discount. I'd register for it soon so you can purchase when the deal comes up!

Kaylee31
01-12-2012, 04:18 PM
Many of us got it for ~$330 (depending on color) when with the free second seat deal and Amazon registry completion discount. I'd register for it soon so you can purchase when the deal comes up!

:yeahthat: I think I got the green & 2nd seat for about $340ish. Definitely register for what you want ahead of time-- it takes 14 days after starting a registry to get the 10% discount.
Just FYI, the Amazon discount is really only supposed to be good for one purchase, but I've found that if you add multiple items from your registry completion discount view to your cart, then save them for later, it will save the discounted price until it expires. I *think* the discount expires a month after your due date. Once you buy something using the 10% discount, you will not be able to receive the discount by adding registry items to your cart-- but the saved items will still reflect it. Hope that makes sense!