PDA

View Full Version : Toddler funny

TwoBees
01-12-2012, 11:02 AM
I'm sure DD isn't the first toddler to do this, but last night, she picked up the bowl insert of her Baby Bjorn Smart Potty, put it on her head, and exclaimed "hat!"

LOL. It made me crack up. Yes DD, I suppose that's one use for it.

(FTR, the only thing that's been in that bowl so far has been dust so no worries!)

lizzywednesday
01-12-2012, 12:25 PM
All buckets are hats to my DD, so I think this is hilarious! (And, yes, my DD regularly wears her potty-chair insert as a hat as well. So long as it's clean/empty, I don't care.)

I even shot video of mine walking around the house with a beach bucket on her head & posted it to my Facebook page. Yep, this is gonna go down in family history along with the snap of my brother Ger drinking my uncle Pete's beer.

katerinasmom
01-12-2012, 01:47 PM
As a toddler, I did the same thing with my potty seat. Except it was really a potty ring and although i easily got it over my head, I could not get it off. My mom was hysterically upset. My aunt on the other hand thought it was hysterically funny. While my mom was frantic trying to get it off, my aunt was hunting down her camera to "preserve the memory". They eventually slathered my head in olive oil and it slid right off. They still use the photo today as blackmail.

BabbyO
01-12-2012, 01:59 PM
My FAVORITE "hat" when I was a kid was a white plastic pitcher my mom had. To me it looked like a chef's hat and I thought that was cool. Wore it all the time!

DS1 is always putting buckets on his head. He also put his potty chair/stool (it is only used as a stool now) on his head and got it stuck :D