PDA

View Full Version : Question on ripped Mini Boden jacket

sewarsh
01-12-2012, 04:55 PM
So, my DD's mini boden winter coat ripped. Its not a big rip, more like a snag with a tiny hole. Its really small now, but I fear the more she wears it the bigger it may get. Plus it clearly will affect the price I sell it for on Ebay later.

Sooo....just wondering what Mini Boden's customer service is for issues like this. I have no idea how it happened and neither does DD so not sure if it was her fault or not.

Just curious.
Thanks.

fortato
01-12-2012, 05:04 PM
How long has she had the coat? If it were new, out of the box, then I'd ask, but if she's been wearing it, I doubt they'd do much about it.

boltfam
01-12-2012, 05:27 PM
Their cs is very good, ime. If she has had the coat for less than 90 days, chances are they will do something about it.

Radosti
01-12-2012, 06:02 PM
I've had two bad experiences with their CS. For outerwear, I now only buy LL Bean or Lands End. Not as cute, but no questions asked.

maiaann
01-12-2012, 06:13 PM
Also curious about how long she's had it. Does it show much wear other than the hole? Can you repair it?

mak54321
01-12-2012, 06:57 PM
I had a sweater I ordered in the summer. Three months later the collar frayed where it attached to the main part of the sweater. It was just a tiny hole, but they were super apologetic about the quality issue and credited me back my money that day, even BEFORE I sent it back.

Worth a try!

sewarsh
01-12-2012, 08:48 PM
Well, I bought it at the end of last season but she didn't wear it til this Winter so technically we've had it for probably 9-10 months, but its only been worn for about 2 months. Bummer.