PDA

View Full Version : L'oreal Eversleek/EverStrong Shampoo

calv
01-13-2012, 03:29 PM
I know many of you love this stuff. They're on sale 2/$12 at cvs. and when you spend $24 you get $10 in cvs bucks. I used $1 coupon for each bottle. I love a great deal.

twinsmama
01-19-2012, 09:48 AM
I know many of you love this stuff. They're on sale 2/$12 at cvs. and when you spend $24 you get $10 in cvs bucks. I used $1 coupon for each bottle. I love a great deal.

Where did you get the coupon, please?
TIA

daisymommy
01-19-2012, 09:50 AM
I have never learned how CVS bucks work. Can someone please explain? Do they print out from the register? Is there a certain time period in which you can spend them in the future, or could I use it right then and there to deduct off my shampoo purchase?

Thanks!

willow33
01-19-2012, 09:55 AM
Where did you get the coupon, please?
TIA
:yeahthat:

zukeypur
01-19-2012, 11:40 AM
Please educate me about this shampoo. I can't find one that I like that is affordable.

liz
01-19-2012, 02:00 PM
Please educate me about this shampoo. I can't find one that I like that is affordable.

It is a sulfate free shampoo, great for colored/highlighted hair. I have been using this for a few years now and it does a great job of really cleaning my hair. Plus it's so cheap compared to salon brands!

doberbrat
01-19-2012, 02:14 PM
I havent used it myself but there's a pretty long thread in the lounge about it

calv
01-19-2012, 02:19 PM
I clipped the coupons from our sunday paper for the shampoo. It was for $1 for any loreal shampoo. I think this was roughly 2-3 weeks ago.

CVS bucks are coupons printed out in the register when they scan your CVS card (you can register for free at the store or onine). AKA, like cash to spend on anything eventhough yes, it's a coupon. and it varies week to week, item by item. last week it was $3.50 on milk and for a limit of 2 per household, you'd get $1 in CVS dollars. and yes they expire. some cvs people are nice and will even take expired ones. I think I"ve only done this 1x.

the shampoo as explained above was buy $24 worth of shampoo and get $10 cvs dollars which I believe expired in about a month. We've already used it! :)

HTH's.

KDsMommy
01-19-2012, 02:24 PM
thanks, I LOVE this shampoo and conditioner...I even use it on DS! It smells sooooo good and does amazing things for my hair.

zukeypur
01-19-2012, 02:49 PM
Thanks!!!

Beth24
01-19-2012, 04:21 PM

It is a sulfate free shampoo, great for colored/highlighted hair. I have been using this for a few years now and it does a great job of really cleaning my hair. Plus it's so cheap compared to salon brands!

thanks, I LOVE this shampoo and conditioner...I even use it on DS! It smells sooooo good and does amazing things for my hair.

This, and it really helps control frizz and makes it easier to blow dry/flat iron your hair. I tried it thanks to Daisymommy and I am really happy with it. Cannot believe it took me 46 years to find the right shampoo/conditioner!!!

JustMe
01-19-2012, 08:26 PM
Can I ask which "type" of this shampoo (bottle color, etc) you use that you feel is really good for frizz?

daisymommy
01-19-2012, 10:24 PM
I have frizzy hair and use the green tube, reconstructing formula.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beth24
01-20-2012, 12:29 AM
I tried the moisturizing formula.

liz
01-20-2012, 07:54 AM
The only one I have hated is the "Smooth" shampoo with the orange cap. For some reason it made roots oily. Other than that, I like them all :)

ETA: Also hated the "smoothing repairative" shampoo in the bronze bottle. I couldn't get good lather. geez, I guess I have tried them all.

veronica
01-20-2012, 08:35 AM
I bought a few of these on clearance at walgreen's last week. they came to $3.50 per tube. I thought that was ok. It was the version for color treated hair and the other set was different. I wish I clipped the coupons though. I haven't tried them yet but I remembered them being loved here!

if I can find some coupons, I will totally get more at cvvs

turtle12
01-20-2012, 09:13 AM
The only one I have hated is the "Smooth" shampoo with the orange cap.

:yeahthat: i didn't like smooth either. i'm happy with the green!

Nicsmom
01-20-2012, 10:23 AM
I got the version for color treated hair and I don't like it at all. It leaves my hair looking greasy.

indigo99
01-20-2012, 12:24 PM
The $1 coupon was from the manufacturer. I shop at Kroger and was able to add the coupon to my shopper card on the Kroger website.