PDA

View Full Version : $1 Hanna unders...

Uno-Mom
01-14-2012, 08:55 PM
Hey, for all you HA fans. I was at the Lake Oswego outlet today and they have most unders for $1 and trainers for $2 (& 3 packs for $6). That's colors and white. There are lots and lots.

Oh, my best money-saving tip: take grandma to HA outlet with you next time you go... Sprog is SET for spring dresses now. :)

fedoragirl
01-14-2012, 09:08 PM
Thanks! I'll be making a call.

Melaine
01-14-2012, 09:17 PM
Wow...thanks. I wish I knew when DDs will need to go up a size. They have been in the S size for ages.... But i think they will fit for awhile longer. We only have 8 pair and I'd like to double that.

WatchingThemGrow
01-14-2012, 09:19 PM
Wow...thanks. I wish I knew when DDs will need to go up a size. They have been in the S size for ages.... But i think they will fit for awhile longer. We only have 8 pair and I'd like to double that.
My DD went up this summer to M. It can't be long, right?

Uno-Mom
01-14-2012, 09:21 PM
Yeah, I fought the temptation to stock Sprog out for life. Luckily my mom was there to remind me that little ones really love picking out their own panties so I restrained myself to getting 9 pairs of S trainers.

Oh, also, the they have a gazillion pale blue under-tanks for $2 as well. I never thought we needed those but picked up a couple to see if they come in handy. I'm thinking about putting them under sundresses.

Melaine
01-14-2012, 09:21 PM
My DD went up this summer to M. It can't be long, right?

yeah....for this price I might just get a few more S and then a batch of M...they only wear other brands when HA is in hamper.

marymoo86
01-14-2012, 09:32 PM
hmmm .....

Is $2/pr for training under a great price or one that comes around often? Wonder if I get some for later.

JBsmom
01-14-2012, 09:35 PM
Thanks! Any other tips on good deals? I'm looking to buy for by DD in size 90- if I do a phone order I should make the shipping charges worth it! TIA!

LMPC
01-14-2012, 10:12 PM
Yippee!! Just bought DD enough unders to last her until she's old enough to vote :)

Thanks, Uno-Mom!!!

Melaine
01-14-2012, 10:18 PM
So what else is there....anything irresistable?

Uno-Mom
01-14-2012, 10:25 PM
So what else is there....anything irresistable?

Lots and lots. :) But not as cheap as I usually buy, I typically pick up the $10 dresses. They have a big selection of $20 dresses and many things marked $10-15.

I tried to link to the ones we got but they've just been taken off the HA site. We got several variations of the twirl dresses, not the velour but different cotton ones. Lots of leggings, they have a lot of tshirts, etc.

Uno-Mom
01-14-2012, 10:43 PM
Whoops - I forgot: pjs for $15! All prints, the softer striped ones are $25 but I did get a pair of pink pirate pjs for $15. Sprog found them in the bag and now she won't take them off!

And they have lots of those large-plaid/checked sundresses.

Sorry, I didn't scope the boys' clothes out too well.

mshen
01-14-2012, 11:31 PM
thanks for the heads up! I was getting ready to call but noticed they are already closed. I guess tomorrow morning then. I am really hoping to score some boys undies.DS' are getting small.

JBsmom
01-14-2012, 11:37 PM
right now we are using XS training unders- they fit great on my tall skinny DD. What age did everyone move into size S? I am trying to decide if I should stock up on XS and S "regular" unders, or if I should just S "regular" unders.

hovbaby
01-15-2012, 12:35 AM
Are there any under shirts(short sleeve-white)for boys on sale? Thanks.

Uno-Mom
01-15-2012, 01:06 AM
right now we are using XS training unders- they fit great on my tall skinny DD. What age did everyone move into size S? I am trying to decide if I should stock up on XS and S "regular" unders, or if I should just S "regular" unders.
I should have asked that question before buying a set of Smalls today! We had a few XS but she's showing zero interest in potty-training right now so I didn't want to buy any more XS in case she's out of them before PTing. If the S are huge on her, I'll just save them for regular undies later, I guess.

Are there any under shirts(short sleeve-white)for boys on sale? Thanks. Sorry, I didn't notice. They always discriminate against boys' clothes, you know? They had the girls' unders right up front so I never wandered back to where the others are. Would they dare put girls' on sale and not boys'? That would cause a revolt!

lalasmama
01-15-2012, 01:25 AM
You know, Uno-mom, my child's wardrobe would be much less soft and fun without you around :)

Off to Lake Oswego tomorrow after church. Darn you.

Binkandabee
01-15-2012, 01:57 AM
Did you notice any of the hipster style?

tarnator
01-15-2012, 02:15 AM
I hate to be a pain....

but how does this work? You have to call the outlets and the staff there assemble the order for you? That seems crazy. But is that right?

And then how does the shipping work?
We need underwear, otherwise I would pass on this deal!:love-retry:

fedoragirl
01-15-2012, 02:41 AM
DD is in XS trainers right now except she is potty trained. We use them as regular underwear. I bought S hipsters for her as the next size since we use the XS as regular underwear. I will stock up on M and L since I have S already even though ours are all white.

coolae
01-15-2012, 07:56 AM
can anyone comment on how much shipping is? i'm in GA if it makes a difference...
(and i'm another person trying to decide S vs XS or training unders! for a almost 3yo in 3T who is 30lbs and potty training?)

MamaMolly
01-15-2012, 08:23 AM
OMG this is the deal of a lifetime!!!!! Lula has plenty of undies (and thus so will Lula ;) ) but I'd jump on this and size up and stock up if I needed undies. I bought Lula's years before she was ready to potty train and paid either $5 or $10 for a three pack. I haven't heard of the prices being this low since.

MamaMolly
01-15-2012, 08:25 AM
can anyone comment on how much shipping is? i'm in GA if it makes a difference...
(and i'm another person trying to decide S vs XS or training unders! for a almost 3yo in 3T who is 30lbs and potty training?)

Call and ask. There is a store in Atlanta, I think either in Phipps or at Lenox. Maybe they will ship to store for free if you are close? I know it is a big state though ;)

sujathas
01-15-2012, 08:32 AM

My son is 3 1/2 years old now, 42 inches tall, and around 36 pounds. We just switched to size small around age 3 years 3 months. He actually can still wear his XS undies now, but they are just a little too fitted for my liking (I think it makes it tougher for him to get them up and down by himself at preschool).

At this price (!), I would get both size XS and Small-- XS for right now, and then Small in 3-6 months or so. Also, we used their Training Unders ALOT! Made us feel more secure when we took him outside-- if there is an accident, it holds the stuff in a little.

JBsmom
01-15-2012, 08:53 AM
My son is 3 1/2 years old now, 42 inches tall, and around 36 pounds. We just switched to size small around age 3 years 3 months. He actually can still wear his XS undies now, but they are just a little too fitted for my liking (I think it makes it tougher for him to get them up and down by himself at preschool).

At this price (!), I would get both size XS and Small-- XS for right now, and then Small in 3-6 months or so. Also, we used their Training Unders ALOT! Made us feel more secure when we took him outside-- if there is an accident, it holds the stuff in a little.

Thanks! This is a HUGE help! DD is not quite 2, and isn't really in her 2T clothes yet- except for a few shirts, so I think we should be good in XS unders for awhile! For this price, I think I will go ahead and get some more training unders- she is mostly accident free, but the extra protection is nice "just in case". Plus since her pants are usually too big in the waist, she can use the extra padding on her behind : )

Momit
01-15-2012, 08:54 AM
Does anyone know if other outlets have this too?

DS is potty trained but still wears his XS trainers. Every time I try to put regular underwear on he says "no, that's for when I'm older." Maybe it's because the trainers are so soft and cushy. Do they go all the way up to XL?

JBsmom
01-15-2012, 08:55 AM

It is the same as if you placed an online order- you can check the shipping rates at their website. I believe it starts at 5.95 for less than $25.

smiles33
01-15-2012, 11:22 AM
Just called Woodbury and no girls' hipsters there. Got voicemail at Kittery. Waiting for other stores to open.

♥ms.pacman♥
01-15-2012, 11:28 AM
man i'm so tempted to call the OR outlet when it opens today! I already have two 3packs of XS trainers for DS that i got for $12 ea from the Mich City outlet (and i thought THAT was a steal!) DS is not even really potty training yet, but i think it's worth ordering a few more packs. Especially since i will likely have 2 LOs pt'ing around the same time.

smiles33
01-15-2012, 12:36 PM
Woohoo! Scored 9 pairs of girls' hipsters from Michigan City and a fleece dress for about $35 shipped!

sujathas
01-15-2012, 01:12 PM
Any outlets with Boy's unders? I can't seem to get through to any outlets, except for Michigan City (they don't have any boy's in my sizes).

Beth24
01-15-2012, 01:15 PM
Any outlets with Boy's unders? I can't seem to get through to any outlets, except for Michigan City (they don't have any boy's in my sizes).

What sizes did you ask for? You can save me a phone call! :)

mshen
01-15-2012, 01:16 PM
Thank you so much! VA is now out of girl hipster M, didn't have boy small or medium. Michigan City said they have lots in girl M, but none in color, they didn't have any boy S or M either. I cleaned Kittery out of their boy S and M regular unders, they still have trainers though.

Thank you, OP for posting this! I paid about $1.60 a pair, even with multiple shipping!

mshen
01-15-2012, 01:17 PM
Beth, VA has large boy unders, and MC said they have XL

Maxlee
01-15-2012, 01:24 PM
I just got 12 M hipsters for now and 12 L hipsters for later! Hope I ordered enough, what a great deal!!!!

Beth24
01-15-2012, 01:38 PM
Beth, VA has large boy unders, and MC said they have XL

Thank you. I'm thinking of buying ahead for DS3...he is already 30 pounds at 18 months so I guess I would should try to finding training unders in small and regular unders in small and medium? Older DS will only wear Quicksilver boxers!

Melaine
01-15-2012, 01:45 PM
I just got 12 M hipsters for now and 12 L hipsters for later! Hope I ordered enough, what a great deal!!!!

Where did you call?

Maxlee
01-15-2012, 01:48 PM
Where did you call?

I called the store in VA about 30 minutes ago

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
01-15-2012, 01:53 PM
Any outerwear deals? Or sweaters or dresses?

Melaine
01-15-2012, 01:58 PM
No S Hipsters in Kittery. That's the only one I've been able to get through to.

JBsmom
01-15-2012, 02:08 PM
No S Hipsters in Kittery. That's the only one I've been able to get through to.

Michigan City had nice selction of girls hipsters in white and solid colors a few minutes ago when I called

RoxanneC
01-15-2012, 02:32 PM
Just got off the phone with MC. The SA was helpful but kept putting me on hold...she seemed just a wee bit annoyed, but I got my order in. I got: 7 training unders (small)(3-pack solid, 3-pack pattern/apples, 1-single), 12 hipsters (small) (colors-plale pink, pale yellow, white, pale blue, green). Who knows if I got the quantities right (getting so many), but I just wanted to get to $25 to be within the $6 shipping (spend more to save more, right???) They only had xs in tanks.

HTH!:)

fedoragirl
01-15-2012, 02:33 PM
VA has knit boxers for boys. They have print training unders for boys in XS only. They don't have any other boy unders.
Girls: I bought 4 camisoles in S (pink and blue) and single hipsters in M and L (pink, blue, yellow). I also bought white M and L hipster packs. They didn't have any colors or prints in packs.
ETA: MC was very nice but they didn't have any boy unders. So, I said I might call back. Kittery was just plain rude. She preferred that I not make a phone order. Oh, and they said they weren't holding anything--even for a few minutes.

Just wanted to ask: How many pairs of underwear do you keep on hand for each DC? I have 9-12 pairs total for DD. Is that enough?

athompson
01-15-2012, 02:34 PM
Thanks OP!
Just ordered from VA and got 12 small, 12 medium and 12 large hipsters for my girls.

scrooks
01-15-2012, 02:37 PM
Ugh! Cant get through! Dd really needs underwear!

diamond
01-15-2012, 02:48 PM
Are you all getting hipsters unders for girls? Aren't the outlet hipsters cut badly and higher?

Also what age are hipsters good from? I would like to get classis unders for dd who is 3 yr old. What do you think abt classics vs hipsters for 3 yr old. I think classics will cover her butt more and be comfortable right?

LMPC
01-15-2012, 03:02 PM
I hate to be a pain....

but how does this work? You have to call the outlets and the staff there assemble the order for you? That seems crazy. But is that right?

And then how does the shipping work?
We need underwear, otherwise I would pass on this deal!:love-retry:

Yep, the CS just goes and looks for you...and the shipping is the same at the catalogue.

Uno-Mom
01-15-2012, 03:11 PM
Hmmm. You all have me tempted to start my own HA courier service. I could've picked up most of those things for y'all yesterday and then mailed them. Perhaps swapping for a couple of your children's outgrown HAs...

:)

RoxanneC
01-15-2012, 03:17 PM
[QUOTE=diamond;3396749]Are you all getting hipsters unders for girls? Aren't the outlet hipsters cut badly and higher?

Oh oh! Really? I was trying to get $1 quality underwear....

Edensmum
01-15-2012, 03:24 PM
There were one year when they changed the hipsters, and they were cut very high. They had been selling them out. I have had the normal ones from outlets too. Just ask them.
Kittery has large in girls in both styles.
DD has been in hipsters from the time she potty trained. They are very nice and have good coverage, she was really petite and they fit great.

jerigirl
01-15-2012, 03:27 PM
WA says they don't have any more boys unders in M.

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
01-15-2012, 03:41 PM
There were one year when they changed the hipsters, and they were cut very high. They had been selling them out. I have had the normal ones from outlets too. Just ask them.
Kittery has large in girls in both styles.
DD has been in hipsters from the time she potty trained. They are very nice and have good coverage, she was really petite and they fit great.

DD has been in hipsters since she was pt, at 3. She loves them, they are full coverage.

sujathas
01-15-2012, 03:46 PM
WA says they don't have any more boys unders in M.

Did they have boys unders in small?

elbenn
01-15-2012, 03:46 PM
Anyone know how long this sale is for? I'm wondering if they will replenish supplies at some of the stores.

jerigirl
01-15-2012, 03:48 PM
Did they have boys unders in small?
Sorry, I didn't ask.

scrooks
01-15-2012, 03:56 PM
I was able to get dd hipsters from VA....18 pairs total. I got ds som training pants from WA.... The only had xs so we will see how that works....i got dd 3 more pairs of hipsers too...since i was under the shipping limit!:hysterical:

jerigirl
01-15-2012, 04:11 PM
Kittery has loose knit boxers in small and trainers in xs only, no small or medium boys briefs.

Tinochka
01-15-2012, 04:17 PM
I need boys S training pants and S,M regular undies. Where to try my luck. I can’t reach anybody in OR:(

Momit
01-15-2012, 04:22 PM
I need boys S training pants and S,M regular undies. Where to try my luck. I can’t reach anybody in OR:(

This is what I need, too.

jerigirl
01-15-2012, 04:23 PM

I can't reach Oregon either but I believe they opened 12 PST. It seems like you aren't going to be able to find everything you need at 1 store.

Melaine
01-15-2012, 04:27 PM
Are you all getting hipsters unders for girls? Aren't the outlet hipsters cut badly and higher?

Also what age are hipsters good from? I would like to get classis unders for dd who is 3 yr old. What do you think abt classics vs hipsters for 3 yr old. I think classics will cover her butt more and be comfortable right?

We got the hipsters size S when the girls were close to age 4. They are plenty of coverage and still fit now at age 5.5....I can't really imagine more coverage than the hipsters, really.

Tinochka
01-15-2012, 04:29 PM
I was able to reach OR, they have only XS and XL undies for boys and XS, S training pants. I was going to order training pants, but her fire alarm went off:(. I guess, it’s not my lucky day...

Melaine
01-15-2012, 04:34 PM
Plenty of hipsters in S & M at Williamsburg. Got 24 total for my girls and DF for $29.95 shipped.....THANK you OP! Fantastic deal.

Tinochka
01-15-2012, 04:37 PM
Plenty of hipsters in S & M at Williamsburg. Got 24 total for my girls and DF for $29.95 shipped.....THANK you OP! Fantastic deal.

I received an answer:”We don’t have underwear what so ever”:(

Melaine
01-15-2012, 04:40 PM
I received an answer:”We don’t have underwear what so ever”:(

Huh? That's nuts....I just hung up with them.

ahisma
01-15-2012, 04:54 PM
Has anyone found S boy undies anywhere, other than (baggy) knit boxers and trainers?

MommyofAmaya
01-15-2012, 04:58 PM
Has anyone found S boy undies anywhere, other than (baggy) knit boxers and trainers?

I called OR and WA and they were out. PP says Wburg, and Kittery are out. I gave up even though I just bought two 3-packs in the store YESTERDAY and was so excited to return them Bummed to miss this deal.

Tinochka
01-15-2012, 05:03 PM
Michigan City clerk Donna? was rude in my opinion...., I’ll try not to call them anymore;(. Finally got hold with OR (she hung the phone up on me, because of the fire alarm), well, now they have only XS trainers left... I wish that they didn’t close the store in our state, so, I would not bother me with my calls.... Oh, well.

ahisma
01-15-2012, 05:10 PM
MC has women's cowl ls cowl neck dresses for $20 in black and dark grey.

ahisma
01-15-2012, 05:31 PM
Here is the $20 women's cowl dress: http://www.hannaandersson.com/style.asp?styleid=38073&from=OLC

marymoo86
01-15-2012, 06:26 PM
Got 12 pairs of xs girls trainers in solids at LO - no boxed sets and no white :D

they will have light yellow and turquoise left.

RoxanneC
01-15-2012, 06:28 PM
Got 12 pairs of xs girls trainers in solids at LO - no boxed sets and no white :D

they will have light yellow and turquoise left.

I was wondering if there was any reason you got individuals vs. boxed sets...if there is any difference in quality? Thanks.

mshen
01-15-2012, 06:30 PM
I was wondering if there was any reason you got individuals vs. boxed sets...if there is any difference in quality? Thanks.
I asked that and they said no.

musicalgrl
01-15-2012, 06:51 PM
DD (almost 3) is about to start training very soon. I was so excited about my purchase that I went and got out the box of size S trainers that I already had. I tried a pair on and they don't fit! The boxy cut doesn't work for her - they are tight on the legs and look completely uncomfortable. Strange, because she's not pudgy at all. Anyone else have this issue? I love these trainers and am so disappointed!

Aarohismom
01-15-2012, 07:04 PM
I got 3 S in white and 6 L in solid color and print form MC. Also got christmas 2 long johns in size 120. Thanks OP!

ahisma
01-15-2012, 07:09 PM
I got 3 S in white and 6 L in solid color and print form MC. Also got christmas 2 long johns in size 120. Thanks OP!

How much were the Christmas LJs?

ahisma
01-15-2012, 07:11 PM
DD (almost 3) is about to start training very soon. I was so excited about my purchase that I went and got out the box of size S trainers that I already had. I tried a pair on and they don't fit! The boxy cut doesn't work for her - they are tight on the legs and look completely uncomfortable. Strange, because she's not pudgy at all. Anyone else have this issue? I love these trainers and am so disappointed!

That's bizarre! DS2 is 3 1/2 wears them all of the time. He's slender, but has a belly, wears size 80 or 90 in HA generally. He's wearing the XS and can probably wear them easily for at least another year. I wonder if the girl trainers are cut differently from the boy trainers? We have 6 now and I just ordered 9 more in XS so I can stop washing every night (PT is not exactly going well, I think we're in for a long haul).

Uno-Mom
01-15-2012, 07:13 PM
I was able to reach OR, they have only XS and XL undies for boys and XS, S training pants. I was going to order training pants, but her fire alarm went off:(. I guess, it’s not my lucky day... SERIOUSLY??? I swear it wasn't me sabatoging your purchase. Can't speak for any other local moms & grandmas, though...

The LO ladies are pretty nice. They were completely swamped yesterday when I was there!

BTW - I haven't seen anybody mention that those little knit mittens are also $1. Well, they are. Mostly white. Baby-sized.

Girl-shoppers might also ask which leggings and skirts are available for $10. There was a big rack of them marked down. Most sizes, various colors. Also a bunch of those girls longsleeved tshirts with little pictures printed on them. I got a grey one with little girl playing violin but they had a big collection of colors and prints.

kissmekate
01-15-2012, 08:14 PM
Thank you so much op!! I ended up ordering $40 total in unders. It seems like a lot, but I know I'll be thanking myself in the long run. From Williamsburg, I purchased two packs of small girl's hipsters and one pack of the medium hipsters. From Lake Oswego, I purchased one pack of small girl's trainers and 12 individual classic girl's unders in size medium. I hope the classics fit well. I already have the hipsters for my almost 6 year old and they seem to gape so much around the leg/crotch area (both size small and medium) and they are the regular retail ones. Thanks again for sharing the good deal! :love-retry:

marymoo86
01-15-2012, 08:16 PM

SA said that they didn't have any boxed sets left

junebaby07
01-15-2012, 08:19 PM
Is there anywhere with size M girls unders ( and cami's) left?

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
01-15-2012, 09:02 PM
Besides unders, what are people getting?

suzi
01-15-2012, 09:07 PM
Got six pairs for DD to wear now and grow into. Thanks!

anonomom
01-15-2012, 09:45 PM
Does anyone know if they have any playdresses at the outlets right now, and for how much? We need a few.

Edensmum
01-16-2012, 12:05 AM
I got unders for dd in L, trainers and boxers briefs for ds in S and XS and a pair of the balerina LJs in 130 and a LLT black velour in 80. I got it at Kittery.

LTT were 25 and play dresses are 25.

I didn't ask about play dresses as we have the ones from this season that were of interest. I did ask availability and pricing and Michigan city has all colors.

Aarohismom
01-16-2012, 02:54 AM
How much were the Christmas LJs?

They were for $15.

bcafe
01-16-2012, 09:37 AM
Ha ha, I thought Donna in MC was nice. I got 18 L girls undies and 5 XS girl trainers for ~$30 shipped. MC was all out of boys except for 1 XL boxer. She said they have been low on boys undies for the last 6 months.

elbenn
01-16-2012, 12:49 PM
I was thinking about calling today but it sounds like they are mostly sold out. I need boys S & M, girls S & M, and trainers in XS or S. I should have called yesterday! I so wish there was an outlet close by.

angiesscripts
01-16-2012, 01:03 PM
How do these compare to Gymboree's underwear? I live in the midwest and we don't have any Hanna outlets around here that I know of, so I would have to buy them online. Just curious how they compared to Gymbo's. I love the gymbo boxer briefs. Thanks!

dukie41181
01-16-2012, 01:06 PM
I just called all the outlets (except for west coast cuz they're not open yet) and its VERY picked over! No colors left, just white. My daughter won't wear her white unders!

mshen
01-16-2012, 01:53 PM
How do these compare to Gymboree's underwear? I live in the midwest and we don't have any Hanna outlets around here that I know of, so I would have to buy them online. Just curious how they compared to Gymbo's. I love the gymbo boxer briefs. Thanks!

for girls, thicker cotton, softer, 100 times better, totally worth the sale price of $3-4/pair at EOS.
for boys, i only have the gymbo briefs, Hannas are nicer, but not $10 more nicer at full price. Gymbo is pretty nice too. However boy underwears rarely make it to sale price, so usually the best you can do is ~20% off.

I don't have any outlets near me either, I just call and do phone orders. I've always had nice associates.

Snow mom
01-16-2012, 02:22 PM
Whew, I just made it in under the wire. I think I took the last colored hipsters in S from Lake Oswego. They had 2 3 pks and then I picked up a 3 pk of classics (because I really prefer colored) and 1 pr of white hipsters. I also got a pair of LJs on the $15 promotion. They seemed to be from these lines:
http://www.hannaandersson.com/style.asp?styleid=38178&from=OLC
http://www.hannaandersson.com/style.asp?from=SC|3|9|275|294|0|83|2&simg=38177_47M

maybeebaby08
01-16-2012, 02:42 PM
Thanks OP! I stocked up for DD and DD2!

wildfire
01-16-2012, 03:04 PM
I just got a bunch of XS trainers from the Woodinville store. They mainly have solid colors left, and some 3 packs of "boy" prints (racoons, bears, etc.). What a great deal! No S girl hipsters.

cmp12345
01-16-2012, 03:33 PM
I am going to make the drive to Lake Oswego outlet tomorrow. Were there any trainers XS or S left???

boltfam
01-16-2012, 04:16 PM
After calling MC, OR, and Kittery, I finally settled on some XS trainers in yellow and aqua and white. I was wanting something more girly but couldn't pass on the price. Kittery did have patterned S trainers for girls if anyone is looking.

eta: got a hold of WA and they have light blue, light green, and red in XS training unders.

coolae
01-16-2012, 04:30 PM
thanks for posting! got two set of S training unders and one box of white S hipsters (hopefully this child will eventually PT!) they didn't have any other hipsters left but i know there was at least one more box of S training unders in cute pink prints. they also had several blue and yellow XS camis. (in Michigan City)

elbenn
01-16-2012, 04:42 PM
Does anyone know how long this sale is going on for?

Beth24
01-16-2012, 05:20 PM
Just an FYI for anyone still looking for boys underwear. Woodinville and Oregon have XS only. The rest do not have any boys underwear at all.

wildfire
01-16-2012, 05:51 PM
Does anyone know how long this sale is going on for?

When I talked to Woodinville, they expected to be sold out of underwear by the end of the day.

musicalgrl
01-16-2012, 06:11 PM
The SA told me the sale ends today.

kellij
01-16-2012, 06:35 PM
Has anyone actually gotten through to OR? I have just been getting a busy signal forever and now it goes to voicemail immediately.

boltfam
01-16-2012, 06:42 PM
Has anyone actually gotten through to OR? I have just been getting a busy signal forever and now it goes to voicemail immediately.

I got through a couple of hours ago. Good luck!

musicalgrl
01-16-2012, 06:50 PM
Agreed...keep trying. It took me a long time yesterday, but I finally got through.

rolypoly27
01-16-2012, 06:55 PM
Thanks OP! After many, many phone calls, I finally got through to OR yesterday and picked up 7 XS trainers (3 pale yellow, 3 pale blue, and 1 white) and 12 S hipsters (3 x 3-pack solid colors and 1 x 3-pack whites). My total was just above the cutoff at $26 but the SA was nice enough to give me the lower shipping cost. It will be at least a year before we'll need any of them, but I just couldn't pass them up at these prices. I've heard so many good things about HA unders.

cookiemonster80
01-16-2012, 07:02 PM
Washington has a few red and mint green XS training unders left- I bought all the others!!! We started training on saturday and boy- we need more underwhere!

pmama
01-16-2012, 08:20 PM
Went to OR a couple of hours ago. There were lots of XS trainers available in boys and girls, singles in solid colors and packs in solid and patterns. There were white S hipsters and underwear 3 packs in white. There were many girls M underwear (singles pattern and solid as well as multi pack solids) and hipsters (mostly solids and just a couple of pattern packs). There were tons of L girls singles and packs in solids and patterns.

ECMom
01-16-2012, 08:59 PM
I am going to make the drive to Lake Oswego outlet tomorrow. Were there any trainers XS or S left???

Just ordered from Williamsburg. They have some S trainers - 2 colors pkgs & 1 print pkg that I recall. They also have S hipsters and M hipsters & briefs.

AnnieW625
01-16-2012, 09:04 PM
Very late to the party, but for those of you who have girls in small hipsters and the mediums are still too big The Children's Place briefs are a great in between. DD1 is 43lbs and is still swimming in the mediums.

Minnifer
01-16-2012, 09:34 PM
Oops, duh, I only realized after I was already on the phone w/Williamsburg that the hipsters included in this sale are the ones with the design change (that were as the salesperson put it "poorly received" lol). DD only wears the hipsters and is unbelievably still in her XS (at 41"!) and only about to move to S, and I previously bought a bunch of those ahead. So I figured I'd wait on getting Ms until another sale when hopefully it's back to the older style hipsters. But thanks OP!

star04
01-16-2012, 09:35 PM
What is the regular price of the outlet trainers? Just curious.

Melaine
01-16-2012, 09:40 PM
Oops, duh, I only realized after I was already on the phone w/Williamsburg that the hipsters included in this sale are the ones with the design change (that were as the salesperson put it "poorly received" lol). DD only wears the hipsters and is unbelievably still in her XS (at 41"!) and only about to move to S, and I previously bought a bunch of those ahead. So I figured I'd wait on getting Ms until another sale when hopefully it's back to the older style hipsters. But thanks OP!

Really? How do you know they're the bad ones? And what was so bad about them?

I'm going to be bummed if these don't work for us.

maybeebaby08
01-16-2012, 09:59 PM

Is that what the SA said? I asked yesterday when I ordered from MC, and the SA said the 3 packs were the redesigned style but the singles were the "good" style.

Minnifer
01-16-2012, 10:10 PM
Is that what the SA said? I asked yesterday when I ordered from MC, and the SA said the 3 packs were the redesigned style but the singles were the "good" style.Yes, that's what she said, and they only had 3 packs so that's what she was talking about, so that's consistent with what you heard.

Really? How do you know they're the bad ones? And what was so bad about them? While I was on the line w/the SA I remembered having read/heard something about the redesign so I asked her if the 3 packs (all that was available) were those. Sorry, but I don't really know specifics about what was supposedly bad about them, just recalled that people didn't like them, and the SA said that too... and I figured since I don't really need the Ms for a while I might as well wait. Hopefully yours will work out ok!

maybeebaby08
01-16-2012, 11:13 PM
Yes, that's what she said, and they only had 3 packs so that's what she was talking about, so that's consistent with what you heard. !

Thanks! I made sure to only order the singles, but got nervous when I read your post.

Melaine
01-17-2012, 08:05 AM
Ugh....I got mostly 3 packs....I totally would have called around for singles if I had known.

bcafe
01-17-2012, 08:16 AM
Well crud, I didn't realize that they even came in singles! I hope they work out for my 9 yr old DD. We don't do skimpy.

veronica
01-17-2012, 08:55 AM
it's not so much "skimpy" as it the leg opening are just huge. I mean a M hipster would fit me in the "redesigned" style. I was shocked when I saw them.

I've often commented that hipsters never really worked for us (even the "good" kind) but the redesigned ones are gastly. I didn't want to risk it with this sale and get the incorrect kind. I might still have some of each and can try to take pics later , if they boys cooperate.

Melaine
01-17-2012, 08:59 AM
If they would fit me, I would totally keep them. I've been looking for organic cotton undies for me.:rotflmao:

mshen
01-17-2012, 10:52 AM
Is this redesign issue only for girl undies? Any problems with boy undies? Darn, I had no idea or I would have skipped the singles.

boltfam
01-17-2012, 10:54 AM
Is this redesign issue only for girl undies? Any problems with boy undies? Darn, I had no idea or I would have skipped the singles.

I believe it was only the girls hipsters that were redesigned.

bcafe
01-17-2012, 10:54 AM
Ok, seriously, I bought larges for DD and if they are big, I will totally try them!

veronica
01-17-2012, 11:35 AM
Ok, seriously, I bought larges for DD and if they are big, I will totally try them!
I seriously was not kidding. where is citymama? I bet she is wearing some right now!

mshen
01-17-2012, 12:30 PM
I seriously was not kidding. where is citymama? I bet she is wearing some right now!

Rotfl! I got several 3-packs, and I'm gonna try them. :)

boltfam
01-17-2012, 01:15 PM

:ROTFLMAO:You are probably right! Seriously, where IS citymama? I haven't seen her on in a long time.

Globetrotter
01-17-2012, 01:49 PM

yeah, seriously! :rotflmao:

Beth24
01-17-2012, 02:31 PM
:ROTFLMAO:You are probably right! Seriously, where IS citymama? I haven't seen her on in a long time.

I recall before the holidays she was taking a trip to Asia. I cant recall exactly where or for how long at the moment. I do recall though a thread she started a while back asking for recommendations for 100% cotton underwear. I cant believe no one recommended Hannas! :rotflmao:

AnnieW625
01-17-2012, 02:43 PM
it's not so much "skimpy" as it the leg opening are just huge. I mean a M hipster would fit me in the "redesigned" style. I was shocked when I saw them.

I've often commented that hipsters never really worked for us (even the "good" kind) but the redesigned ones are gastly. I didn't want to risk it with this sale and get the incorrect kind. I might still have some of each and can try to take pics later , if they boys cooperate.

You know I didn't think they were all that bad and I even let DD1 wear them a few times when she was out of her small underwear (in the wash) but then I noticed that the crotch was really narrow and then I started noticing that the regular hipsters had kind of the issue, although not as bad. We have no gaps in the crotch with TCP panties and they fit better than the mediums right now so that's just what we have gone with for the time being. I never tried them but I wish they would've kept the redesigned briefs because they looked like they were a little less granny than the original briefs, but if they have the same crotch gap issue then it wouldn't really matter.

eta: yes I believe Citymama is in India right now.

boltfam
01-17-2012, 09:08 PM
I recall before the holidays she was taking a trip to Asia. I cant recall exactly where or for how long at the moment. I do recall though a thread she started a while back asking for recommendations for 100% cotton underwear. I cant believe no one recommended Hannas! :rotflmao:

Thanks! I must have missed that thread.

diamond
01-18-2012, 10:56 AM
Did you guys receive the hipstera and get a chance to try them on your dd? How do you like them? How high are they cut on hip? And how thin is the crotch? Would u keep them? I got them yesterday but could not try as the sizes I ordered were all too big for my dd right now. Ty

elbenn
01-18-2012, 11:10 AM
Are there any differences between the boys and girls trainers? Can you use them interchangeabley?

rolypoly27
01-18-2012, 11:27 AM
Can anyone confirm if the 3-packs are the original or redesigned hipsters? I've never used them before so I don't have anything to compare them to, and they are too big for DD to try on right now. I'm really kicking myself for not asking about them before buying them.

Melaine
01-18-2012, 11:35 AM
I think they shipped mine yesterday.

scrooks
01-18-2012, 12:23 PM
Mine just arrived but I haven't opened yet! I will report back!

cmp12345
01-18-2012, 01:40 PM
Are there any differences between the boys and girls trainers? Can you use them interchangeabley?

My DD and then my DS wore them, and I don't see a difference. Just color preference.

scrooks
01-18-2012, 01:47 PM
I don't know if i got the good ones or the bad ones. Mine came from Williamsburg and they were all individually wrapped....they initially look ok??

AnnieW625
01-18-2012, 02:02 PM
I will take some photos of the original small hipsters and the medium redesigned hipsters when I get home tonight. You can tell the slight differences with them, but honestly until I saw DD1 sitting with her legs wide open and a skirt or dress on the couch I had no idea how bad the issue could be.

Rolypoly, don't buy underwear for your baby now, they will go on sale again. WCS if you did buy them you can return them to the store with a receipt for a full refund.

bcafe
01-18-2012, 07:10 PM
So, I can return outlet undies to a regular store? There is a definite difference between the single hipsters and the packaged, at least in the L's.

elbenn
01-18-2012, 07:15 PM
I wonder if they would let you exchange the hipsters for the original version of the hipsters at the store? I just got plain white hipsters, so it would be nice to exchange them for the good version.

citymama
01-18-2012, 08:16 PM

You guys are killing me! Nope, I have not hit that low quite yet, but I probably would if they hadn't redesigned the hipsters! First login in about 3.5 weeks and guess which post I open first? The Hanna $1 headline got me. I'm in serious jetlag mode (even worse, so are the tikes), so I would appreciate if anyone can give me the headline on this sale! I'm not really ISO unders right now, but what about tees, leggings, dresses, women's?

Sleeeeeep kids, sleep!

Snow mom
01-18-2012, 08:36 PM
You guys are killing me! Nope, I have not hit that low quite yet, but I probably would if they hadn't redesigned the hipsters! First login in about 3.5 weeks and guess which post I open first? The Hanna $1 headline got me. I'm in serious jetlag mode (even worse, so are the tikes), so I would appreciate if anyone can give me the headline on this sale! I'm not really ISO unders right now, but what about tees, leggings, dresses, women's?

Sleeeeeep kids, sleep!

I don't think there were any other stellar deals. There were some $15 print LJs (I posted links above.) Someone posted the cowl neck dress for women at a decent price.

Beth24
01-18-2012, 09:51 PM

Sleeeeeep kids, sleep!

Welcome home!!!! :yay:

musicalgrl
01-18-2012, 10:06 PM
I was also wondering about the possibility of exchanging the 'bad' hipsters for the newer style at the store? I don't live near an outlet, but I live near a retail store. Would be great if they'd do an even exchange.

Melaine
01-19-2012, 12:13 AM
yeah so the crotch on the M's is narrower than the smalls but the leg holes are ginormous. So frustrated.

musicalgrl
01-19-2012, 10:17 AM
I can't imagine why they designed (redesigned) them that way!

Melaine
01-19-2012, 10:21 AM
I am going to keep them and see if they fit eventually (I'm imagining at like age 10 maybe?). (There is no way in heck they will fit me....maybe pre-wedding). But I wouldn't have ordered what I did if I had known this. And trading them in for $3 a pack hardly seems worth it when I won't get shipping costs back.

maybeebaby08
01-19-2012, 02:05 PM
Just got my unders in the mail, I bought the singles. The tags all say from 9/2009 but they are huge! I compared the smalls to DDs other small and they look a whole size bigger. I'm interested to hear what everyone else gets.

JBsmom
01-19-2012, 03:07 PM
Just got my unders in the mail, I bought the singles. The tags all say from 9/2009 but they are huge! I compared the smalls to DDs other small and they look a whole size bigger. I'm interested to hear what everyone else gets.

I just recieved my order, and I thought they looked big- but I am buying ahead, and don't have anything to compare it to. They did look MUCH larger than the XS hipsters though.

Here's something else interesting- I bought a 3 pack of XS white hipsters, as well as a 3 pack of colors. The colored ones are cut more generously- so if you bought XS packaged hipsters, don't get discouraged.

Ironically the only "bad" hipsters I ended up were a pack of XS and S- white. All of the colored ones (mostly singles) were fine The only reason I bought white is to wear under light colored dresses/skirts, which is obviously the worst thing to wear with.

So, are the "bad" hipsters uncomfortable/unwearable, or just not modest enough? Would they be fine under pants?

veronica
01-19-2012, 03:13 PM
So, are the "bad" hipsters uncomfortable/unwearable, or just not modest enough? Would they be fine under pants?
this will sort of depend on what you want and your DD wants. The best way to describe the fit is by imagining you are sitting with your legs crossed and the undies just completely gape at the crotch, i mean "aren't anywhere close to being near you body type gape".

JBsmom
01-19-2012, 03:53 PM
this will sort of depend on what you want and your DD wants. The best way to describe the fit is by imagining you are sitting with your legs crossed and the undies just completely gape at the crotch, i mean "aren't anywhere close to being near you body type gape".

I see, that sounds rather defective. Thanks for the info!

diamond
01-19-2012, 04:06 PM
I called. The outlet and asked for help as my original order was not shipped correctly. Got to know none of the outlets have any underwear left. The unders at outlets didt work well and all outlets were asked to donate left over unders on Tuesday afternoon. Not sure which charity. If ur near an outlet and if they went to goodwill. Then good for u as she said all outlets gave plenty away. I got my hipsters exchanged for training unders which I. Can use for my son few years later. Looks like trainers are still available. Hth

star04
01-19-2012, 04:14 PM
What is the regular price of the outlet trainers? Just curious.

Anyone?

cmp12345
01-19-2012, 05:28 PM
Anyone?

They are $8 per trainer, but usually on sale for like $6 each. Sometimes $4/each. This past sale of $2 each is the cheapest I've seen them.

star04
01-19-2012, 06:24 PM
Ok thanks.

dukie41181
01-19-2012, 11:24 PM
I called. The outlet and asked for help as my original order was not shipped correctly. Got to know none of the outlets have any underwear left. The unders at outlets didt work well and all outlets were asked to donate left over unders on Tuesday afternoon. Not sure which charity. If ur near an outlet and if they went to goodwill. Then good for u as she said all outlets gave plenty away. I got my hipsters exchanged for training unders which I. Can use for my son few years later. Looks like trainers are still available. Hth

So glad I got a few extra packs! I'm sad they won't carry them anymore at the outlet! Those prices were so great!

kissmekate
01-20-2012, 01:07 AM
I have a question about the classic unders. My dd is in the upper end of 120's. She currently has both size small and medium in the hipsters (we have both the current ones and the "restyled" ones). Neither one seems to fit her very well. they both seem to gap so much around the leg/crotch area. We just got our classic style in the mail today in size medium. They fit so much better around the crotch area, but they come up so high... all the way up to her belly button. Is that how their supposed to fit? I had her try on pants with them and they poke out an inch or two above the pant waist. Hopefully they will shrink a little bit!

scrooks
01-20-2012, 10:18 AM
I just got my second order from WA (it was mostly trainers for DS and they didnt have those in VA). At the last minute I added i box of M white hipsters for DD (they were in a 3 pack). I can now see the difference! All my individuals from VA are fine but the 3 pack from WA has a super narrow crotch!

Snow mom
01-20-2012, 11:42 PM
I got my unders from OR today and I can't tell at all what I got. My mom tells me they aren't the same between the three pack colors and the one white I received but I'm honestly unsure which is which. What are the date codes on the redesigned hipsters?

rolypoly27
01-21-2012, 12:06 PM
I got my order from OR a few days ago but had no idea if they were the original or redesigned hipsters because I had nothing to compare them to. I went to the local HA retail store yesterday and compared my 3-packs from the outlet to the 3-packs currently being sold in the retail store and... found no difference! I wanted to update for people who might automatically assume that all the outlet ones from the sale are redesigned (like I did before checking out the retail store).

mshen
01-21-2012, 12:54 PM
I got all my undies. I have some singles and some 3-pack. The 3-pack has a slightly narrower crotch, but not a huge difference. The leg opening is similar

star04
01-21-2012, 01:50 PM
If anyone has any extra girly xs trainers, I'll take them off your hands! :wink2:

mshen
01-22-2012, 01:56 AM
Here are the comparison pics of 3-pack (white) vs single (blue)
Crotch width
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-Lo5QE2TTxAw/TxtD8Mi4BOI/AAAAAAAACVI/ojr7fSsxqtU/s640/2012-01-21%25252014.59.54.jpg

Leg opening
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-qxcInzJP8rY/TxtEF5QYDSI/AAAAAAAACVQ/7Hkr_iaIWyo/s640/2012-01-21%25252015.00.15.jpg

Snow mom
01-22-2012, 10:14 AM
Here are the comparison pics of 3-pack (white) vs single (blue)
Crotch width
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-Lo5QE2TTxAw/TxtD8Mi4BOI/AAAAAAAACVI/ojr7fSsxqtU/s640/2012-01-21%25252014.59.54.jpg

Leg opening
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-qxcInzJP8rY/TxtEF5QYDSI/AAAAAAAACVQ/7Hkr_iaIWyo/s640/2012-01-21%25252015.00.15.jpg

So which is which? The white is the redesign? I have a hard time seeing the crotch width difference on any of mine but the amount of the back of the unders that you see through the leg hole is definitely different and I can see it in your photos. This is what mine look like too.

Melaine
01-22-2012, 10:42 AM
That pic doesn't look too awful. Hopefully they will work better than I think. I was comparing S to M so it was a little harder to see. Thanks! I'm going to keep them and hope they work at some point.

mshen
01-22-2012, 11:46 AM
So which is which? The white is the redesign? I have a hard time seeing the crotch width difference on any of mine but the amount of the back of the unders that you see through the leg hole is definitely different and I can see it in your photos. This is what mine look like too.

Yes, white is the short-lived redesigned one. The crotch difference is just a tiny bit, don't know if it makes a difference in wearing. I only bought M for DD and they are SO much bigger than the smalls, I fear it might be a while before she can wear them.

LMPC
01-23-2012, 06:14 PM
Hmmmm, my order wasn't exactly what I ordered but it seems like I am SOL for exchanging since they have gotten rid of the unders at the outlets....what a bummer!

elbenn
01-23-2012, 07:01 PM
I got my order today and the only package of hipsters that I ordered was clearly opened and one of the pairs is missing. Kind of weird that they didn't notice this when they packed the box.

Melaine
01-23-2012, 07:29 PM
I got my order today and the only package of hipsters that I ordered was clearly opened and one of the pairs is missing. Kind of weird that they didn't notice this when they packed the box.

UGH! hope they make that right!

Aarohismom
01-23-2012, 08:05 PM
Ours arrived on Friday. Crotch width is bit narrower, the leg opening is similar. I ordered S and L. DD2 is 35 lbs and S fits her well in the crotch area. DD1 is 62lbs and L is bit bigger on her but gives good coverage in crotch area. I didn't notice any