PDA

View Full Version : Piggy Paint at WALMART!

kissmekate
01-14-2012, 10:59 PM
Piggy Paint posted on their FB wall that they are now being sold at Walmart. They are already sold out online, but I found some at my local store today. They are smaller bottles sold in a two pack ($3.98) and another that is a three pack ($6.47).
http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_query=piggy+paint&ic=16_0&Find=Find&search_constraint=0

Daphnecita
01-15-2012, 12:29 AM
Thanks for posting. Are they with the other nail polish in the cosmetics section or in kids/baby?

kissmekate
01-15-2012, 12:35 AM
Yes, they are with the other nail polishes in the cosmetic department. They are next to other kid's nail polishes like the Crayola brand. You can go to the Walmart website and it will tell you if they are in a store near you.

bandgsmama
01-15-2012, 01:43 AM
thanks! i've been wanting to try this. i had purchased some scotch naturals nail color for xmas & didn't realize you had to have their topcoat & basecoat for it to last even 1 shower. my dd wasn't happy after bath!

MamaMolly
01-15-2012, 08:31 AM
Yay!!!! Thanks so much for posting!!!!! :)

Melaine
01-15-2012, 08:48 AM
Two pack for $4?!? Wow! Like everything else, once it goes to walmart or target, the quality seems to go down but I'm STILL excited because it means sooner or later it will wind up on the clearance rack. Thanks!

kissmekate
01-15-2012, 08:09 PM
And just a heads up that these are NOT full size bottles in the two pack. It doesn't say how many ounces on the packaging. On Piggy Paint's fb page, they said that this is just a way for people to try them out and then go to their local boutiques to purchase the full size bottles.

I bought one pack of each yesterday and of course my girls had to try out everyone. Love them all!! Yep, they hooked me. :D

army_mom
01-15-2012, 09:33 PM
thanks! Picked up a pack for DD this morning to try out. Pretty pink colors!