PDA

View Full Version : BabyGanics wipes, 800 for $10 at BRU

geminimagk
01-14-2012, 11:14 PM
They're on sale for $10 and also BOGO. You can do in-store pickup b/c they're OOS online.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4311948

zukeypur
01-15-2012, 01:08 PM
I saw this yesterday, but I've never used these wipes. I love pampers thick sensitive (hate the regular thick and the plain sensitive). How do these compare?

musicalgrl
01-15-2012, 05:29 PM
wrong thread

musicalgrl
01-15-2012, 05:39 PM
wrong thread

MaddiesMommy
01-15-2012, 06:04 PM
Okay, crazy update! DD (almost 3) is about to start training very soon. I was so excited about my purchase that I went and got out the box of size S trainers that I already had. I tried a pair on and they don't fit! The boxy cut doesn't work for her - they are tight on the legs and look completely uncomfortable. Strange, because she's not pudgy at all. Anyone else have this issue? I love these trainers and am so disappointed!

I think you might have posted in the wrong thread. :) I don't have any experience with the trainers yet, but I ordered some extra smalls for my tiny 2.5 yr old. I hope they fit her ok.

musicalgrl
01-15-2012, 06:50 PM
I think you might have posted in the wrong thread. :) I don't have any experience with the trainers yet, but I ordered some extra smalls for my tiny 2.5 yr old. I hope they fit her ok.

You're right - I put this in the wrong place. Just deleted. Thanks!

*myfoursons
01-15-2012, 08:58 PM
Thanks! These are my favorite wipes -- I always make a special trip to babies r us because that's the only place I can reliably find them.

They are so thick, huge improvement over any other natural wipes I have used.