PDA

View Full Version : Duralex Picardie $19.97 at Costco YMMV

sdoyle
01-15-2012, 10:53 PM
I was at 2 different Costcos today and they had the 18 packs of Duralex Picardie glasses marked down to $19.97. We bought them at $25 earlier and LOVE them. HTH someone who is still looking!

Stacy

kissmekate
01-15-2012, 11:06 PM
I noticed that ours were marked down too! I'm tempted to get a 2nd set in case of breakage (although my 2 year old dropped one the other day and it just bounced). Love them!

Tondi G
01-16-2012, 01:59 AM
do you have the item number ... I have looked for these at our local Costco and have never seen them. I need new glasses in a big way.... our cheap IKEA glasses are getting broken left and right!

pandanini
01-16-2012, 04:45 AM
do you have the item number ... I have looked for these at our local Costco and have never seen them. I need new glasses in a big way.... our cheap IKEA glasses are getting broken left and right!

Tondi, if you find them at a Costco in LA, can you let me know where? I've been looking too and they've never carried them at our Costco in West LA... of course it's also the craziest Costco ever and none of the deals posted on this board or SD are ever available at that location. :irked:

Mom of XX&XY
01-16-2012, 08:31 AM
Thank You! I have been debating getting these and now I am running out today to ge tthem!

urquie
01-16-2012, 12:47 PM
do you have the item number?

:yeahthat: pretty please. :)

Rainbows&Roses
01-16-2012, 01:46 PM
My costco had a bunch at this price and I am hoping they go down another $5. No one seems to shop those aisles and the glassware always seems to be there forever.

sdoyle
01-16-2012, 06:32 PM
I don't have the item number because I didn't buy them at the $19.97 but bought them at the previous $25 earlier in the fall. Sorry :(

Does anyone else who found them recently have it?

Stacy

Tondi G
01-17-2012, 01:03 AM
Tondi, if you find them at a Costco in LA, can you let me know where? I've been looking too and they've never carried them at our Costco in West LA... of course it's also the craziest Costco ever and none of the deals posted on this board or SD are ever available at that location. :irked:

I will let you know ... I usually end up at the Los Feliz warehouse cause it's close to my sisters house. Sometimes end up at Burbank too. If I can get a number I can call the 2 warehouses and see if they can look it up.

Twoboos
01-17-2012, 09:40 AM
Got this item # from an old post from the fall:

539832 Picardie