PDA

View Full Version : Name Bubbles 20% off + free shipping, exp. 1/20

rolypoly27
01-17-2012, 03:17 PM
Celebrate with us! Receive 20% off & free shipping.

Use our special birthday code: 20off2012 (exp. 1/20).

Bonus: You also get a free sheet of birthday candle labels with every value pack purchase.

http://www.namebubbles.com/

I've been waiting since November to order these labels so I was so excited to finally place an order today. I got the Sampler Pack (based on recs here) with DD's name. I'm thinking I may need to get another pack of the clothing labels... not sure if 36 is going to be enough.

rolypoly27
01-17-2012, 07:05 PM
For those who have gotten the Sampler Pack, did you find that the 36 Bitty Bubbles (round clothing labels) included were enough for your needs? I don't want to end up with too many labels but I want to make sure I have enough before this promotion ends.

AnnieW625
01-17-2012, 07:16 PM
I think that the sampler pack is great, I actually don't label much more than jackets, but also label sippy cups, and lunch containers so yeah the 36 labels were enough to last me a long time. I bought some right after DD2 was born in 2010 and I am just needing to order some more for her now as daycare wants extra clothes. I also highly recommend getting one set of the labels with just your last name on them (that is what I did with my sampler packs because I was dense and didn't realize that you could just enter the same name twice!) because those are great for water bottles, lunch containers, and stuff we take to potlucks. My favorite size is the Mini Bubbles, but the sampler pack is a great way to see what you like and what you use the most of. The Mini Round bubbles are great too.

Oh and if you do cold water wash get the unlaminated ones.

jerigirl
01-17-2012, 09:29 PM
Thanks for posting! I was needing to order some labels for DS2.

rolypoly27
01-18-2012, 01:03 AM
I think that the sampler pack is great, I actually don't label much more than jackets, but also label sippy cups, and lunch containers so yeah the 36 labels were enough to last me a long time. I bought some right after DD2 was born in 2010 and I am just needing to order some more for her now as daycare wants extra clothes. I also highly recommend getting one set of the labels with just your last name on them (that is what I did with my sampler packs because I was dense and didn't realize that you could just enter the same name twice!) because those are great for water bottles, lunch containers, and stuff we take to potlucks. My favorite size is the Mini Bubbles, but the sampler pack is a great way to see what you like and what you use the most of. The Mini Round bubbles are great too.

Oh and if you do cold water wash get the unlaminated ones.

Thanks Annie. I'm going to stick with what I ordered and grab some more later if I end up needing them. I think all the labels in the Sampler Pack are laminated by default (with no option for unlaminated), which is fine with me. We do mostly warm wash for her clothes, but cold wash for some items. Hopefully they'll stick in the wash either way.