PDA

View Full Version : Ever received or sent a cookie bouquet?

MrsZaz
01-22-2012, 11:17 PM
Want to send something to my niece who is turning 18. Thoughts were a cookie bouquet or edible arrangement. Has anyone ever sent one of those and was it well received (and delicious)?

Thanks

Colleen

infomama
01-22-2012, 11:19 PM
I'd choose an Edible Arrangement over a cookie bouquet every day. I've gotten both.

jgm
01-22-2012, 11:24 PM
Personally have never liked how the cookie bouquets taste. They are super cute, but I end up throwing the cookies away...if there are enough kids in the household, they would probably eat them.

I love lve love the edible arrangements! They go over so great with any I have sent and received. They tend to be pretty decent in size that they do not fit in your refrigerator, so I have always had to unassembled them into a bowl to fitinthe refrigerator at the end of the first day. They containers they come in are cute too. I still use one in my kids bathroom to hold stuff sitting on the vanity. Also...can usually find coupon codes for edible arrangements....

candaceb
01-22-2012, 11:25 PM
We got a Cookies by Design bouquet last year after my dad died, and the sugar cookies were pretty much inedible. We had 10+ people in the house for 4 days and there were lots of cookies leftover. Lots of remnants of cookies too because people would take one bite and then leave it. The chocolate chip ones were OK though.

MrsZaz
01-22-2012, 11:25 PM
Thanks for the quick replies - I am leaning towards an edible arrangement.

Colleen