PDA

View Full Version : What booster?

khalloc
01-23-2012, 11:39 AM
DD is 6 years and 3 months. About 45 pounds and 45 inches tall. We are giving her Radian 80 to DS to use in DH's car. She will need a new seat for my car (a 2005 Subaru Outback). I think we will just go the booster route.

What booster would you get? She has a Graco TB in DH's car and I am tempted to just another one of those since its cheap. Is there a reason not to?

KHF
01-23-2012, 11:50 AM
We have a HB TurboBooster for my car, but recently went to backless. I got DD an Evenflo Amp and she prefers it to the TurboBooster. She says it's more comfortable and she likes the way it looks (we got purple). She is 6.5 and 48 pounds.

carolinamama
01-23-2012, 12:02 PM
Ds1 still rides in his Frontier in my car but we have a HBTB for him in DH's car. We just got a Recaro Vivo for my parents car and I love it compared to the TB. I am tempted to get another one for my DH since we switch the TB between his car and my van all the time for carpooling. It was also on the "best booster" list that came out a year or so ago. It was only $75 so not too much more than a TB.

lele
01-23-2012, 01:04 PM
We also have a vivo and love it. It's not too expensive.