PDA

View Full Version : Target, please stop with the tons of store coupons!

NJ_Mom2011
01-24-2012, 10:15 AM
Am I the only one, but I have a hate/love relationship with Target's store coupons. I faithfully print out the store coupons, and try to use them each time. But I hate using them. My wallet is cluttered carrying around these pieces of paper, and my shopping cart at Target is a mess as I rummage through the scraps of paper to find the right coupon. I don't want to pay good $$$ for a binder to organize myself, as I am too cheap. Why can't they have a price club card like supermarkets; have everyday low prices that don't require store coupons; or a neat store coupon book that they mail to you like Costco? Please Target, rethink the coupons!

ang79
01-24-2012, 11:07 AM
I have this same problem with the coupons you get with your receipts. I stuff them in my wallet, then tend to forget they are there, or I try to rummage through them while waiting in line to pay but can never find the right one. I don't coupon a lot because we don't get the paper and I normally just buy the store brands of things. So I just shove any coupons I get into my wallet, and it gets too full. I just cleaned it out and ended up throwing away most of the coupons that were in there because they were expired :(

inmypjs
01-24-2012, 11:16 AM
I use a lot of coupons, and I felt the same way about Target coupons - they were cluttering up my regular coupon binder and I could never find the right ones. So I actually bought another binder to use just for Target coupons! It works great. And if you are willing to take a little time to organize them a bit, you don't have to spend a lot of money - I use small accordion files that close with a rubber band type thing - and they were 1.00 in the Target dollar spot. I also take a regular white mailing envelope with me when I go to Target and I pull the coupons I expect to use ahead of time and place them in the envelope so I can find them easily.

NJ_Mom2011
01-25-2012, 08:37 AM
Thanks for the suggestions. I definitely need to do the accordian folder thing.