PDA

View Full Version : Town & Country install question

mommyoftwo
01-28-2012, 07:34 PM
Our new seats arrived today and the girls are very excited. We ended up with the Frontier 85 and the Parkway. It took me a little while to figure out the best way to do it, but I have a great install using latch on the Frontier. We have another 5 lbs to go before I'll have to switch to a belt install.

My question is with the Parkway. I'm installing it in one of the second row captain's chairs. If the headrest is in the up position it definitely interferes with the placement of the PW. If I put it down, it is folded down over the the seat back and sticks out about an inch. The parkway fits snuggly against the headrest but doesn't rest on the back of the seat below that point. Can I leave it that way or do I need to have the head rest removed?

Joolsplus2
01-30-2012, 09:55 AM
I don't think I'd worry about a gap in the back as long as the seat is firmly on the vehicle seat and right on the headrest :)

mommyoftwo
01-30-2012, 10:38 AM
Thanks Jools! I appreciate the input. It sounds like we should be just fine then.

Amelia is thrilled to have the booster seat. I on the other had am suddenly all nervous about her being out of a harnessed seat and into a booster. Guess I'm not ready for her to grow up yet.