PDA

View Full Version : eBay and Leapster question

SASM
01-30-2012, 04:57 PM
I have 2 Leapsters, 1 Leapster 2 (w case, no cord) and ~15 games without cases. 1 Leapster (green) is not working and the other 2 work (both pink) sporadically. I cannot test the games to see if they work. I want to get rid of everything...just include the handhelds as a "bonus" for someone to possibly fix. I cannot recycle them in my area and it would bother me to throw them out. How would you list these?

DrSally
01-30-2012, 05:02 PM
I would list the 15 games and case and then put in fthe body of the post, that they can also take the 2 non-workingnleaosters and see if they can get themto work.. If you posted 15 leapster games for a good price, I 'd buy them!

09Mom
01-30-2012, 05:02 PM
I would list the 15 games and case and then put in fthe body of the post, that they can also take the 2 non-workingnleaosters and see if they can get themto work.. If you posted 15 leapster games for a good price, I 'd buy them!

You may want to try and see if anyone on BBB swap wants them...depending on which games and price I may be interested.

SASM
01-30-2012, 10:50 PM
Thanks, ladies. I hate not knowing if some of these games do not work. I definitely do not want to sell them individually. So...just sell everything in one lot, 15+ questionable games with 3 questionable handhelds included?

jerseygirl
01-30-2012, 11:45 PM
Depending on the games and the leapsters, some of the older games may not work on the newer leapsters. I would list the title of the games and the non-working consoles.

vonfirmath
01-31-2012, 11:22 AM

I wouldn't want to buy non-working Leapsters on ebay because they would significantly increase the postage price. So I'd make sure to make it an option.

khm
01-31-2012, 11:38 AM
I'd just throw them out. I understand it bothers you to do so, but shipping them for someone else to end up tossing them out at their location doesn't make much sense either from a green POV.

I *might* list them and say you'll send them if someone thinks they can fix them, and that sending them will incur $x more shipping.

But, yeah, three broken Leapsters is going to add a lot of shipping cost for little benefit, ya know?

Can't you remove the batteries at least before throwing away? Lots of places around here recycle batteries.