PDA

View Full Version : sheets for Arm's Reach co-sleeper

sntm
01-30-2012, 08:02 PM
A friend is lending me her cosleeper but I need to find sheets. I'd prefer good quality, organic, very soft, etc. What can you recommend? All of the threads are this are ooooolllldddd.

Sopamanda
01-31-2012, 11:03 AM
Can't comment on quality but I have read that the regular pack and play sheets fit the full size co-sleeper.

BabyBearsMom
01-31-2012, 11:30 AM
If you have the mini, I believe bassinett sheets work (or that is what a friend told me, I haven't tested this myself though).

pastrygirl
01-31-2012, 02:57 PM
Is it the mini or the regular size? I have the mini, and king-size pillowcases work great -- you just fold the extra under.

babyonway
02-01-2012, 10:56 PM
Is it the mini or the regular size? I have the mini, and king-size pillowcases work great -- you just fold the extra under.

That is what I did! The extra is only at the end (opening), the sides fit perfectly.

nfowife
02-02-2012, 05:02 PM
On my mini I use the chamois-like changing pad covers and they are a perfect fit and super cozy :).

sntm
02-03-2012, 05:01 PM
thanks for the advice! it's a borrowed cosleeper and I get it tomorrow, so I'll see then if mini or regular.

Raewyn
03-11-2012, 11:30 AM

:yeahthat:

This is what I did as well. A lot more options and much higher quality fabric choices.

marge234
03-17-2012, 10:24 AM
Re regular co-sleeper

We bought sheets from an etsy seller--will edit with link if I find it. Pack and play sheets do work. The one thing is, P&P sheets don't have holes for the little straps and snaps that fasten the mattress to the bottom of the co-sleeper. (Though maybe these straps are only used when the sleeper is in play yard mode?) You can still use the P+P sheets, but it's a bit of a hassle to get the mattress fastened. Retrofitting holes is probably an option too.

It's terrific you're getting one of these from a friend. We got a lot of use from ours, having it as a p+p is so handy. The crib is great for guest babies, and is otherwise a safe place to put DB for a trip to the bathroom.

mamareece
03-21-2012, 11:38 PM
I was wondering the same thing...got the mini cosleeper and haven't actually taken it out of the box yet. Heard the sheets and mattress pad are stiff and hard. Like the king pillow case idea for sheets, but anyone have suggestion for mattress pad? Thanks!