PDA

View Full Version : What kind of boots don't look stupid with yoga pants?

gatorsmom
02-01-2012, 12:09 PM
We get a lot of snow here and I wonder what boot would look ok with yoga pants (of course, I"m just wearing the yoga pants to the gym, not in public ;)). Yoga pants tucked into snow boots looks really sloppy. They look best with athletic shoes but I'd have to take them off when I get to the gym anyway. They'd leave little puddles on the gym floor (yuck).

So, I"m wondering, what boots look best with yoga pants?

babybell
02-01-2012, 01:25 PM
We get a lot of snow here and I wonder what boot would look ok with yoga pants (of course, I"m just wearing the yoga pants to the gym, not in public ;)). Yoga pants tucked into snow boots looks really sloppy. They look best with athletic shoes but I'd have to take them off when I get to the gym anyway. They'd leave little puddles on the gym floor (yuck).

So, I"m wondering, what boots look best with yoga pants?

Hm... I just put on my Uggs (rolled down to ankle length) and let the pants fall where they may... which means half in, half out, whatever. If I'm going to gym I guess I just don't care if it looks sloppy.

mjmamma
02-01-2012, 02:42 PM
Hm... I just put on my Uggs (rolled down to ankle length) and let the pants fall where they may... which means half in, half out, whatever. If I'm going to gym I guess I just don't care if it looks sloppy.

:yeahthat:

mommytoC
02-01-2012, 03:40 PM
I'm no fashionista either, but have no problem wearing yoga pants (to the gym) with my Bogs :).

scriptkitten
02-01-2012, 06:50 PM
I generally wear my frye engineers under my yoga pants to the gym

Kindra178
02-02-2012, 02:02 PM
My Sorel Tofinos look fine with yoga pants.

infomama
02-02-2012, 02:23 PM
Uggs in the winter, flip flops in the summer.
ETA--I don't go to the gym...just the yoga studio. If I were going to the gym I would probably wear my Bogs with socks.

tarahsolazy
02-02-2012, 03:40 PM
I'm no fashionista either, but have no problem wearing yoga pants (to the gym) with my Bogs :).

I sport the same look as A does. :)