PDA

View Full Version : $12.99 Orthaheels sandals at Gabriel Brothers and other deals too!!!

hellokitty
02-03-2012, 08:36 PM
Wow, I hit the motherload today at Gabriel Brothers! My eye balls practically popped out when I saw that they had orthaheels. I've heard so many of you rave about them, but there is no store locally that carries them. I LOVED them as soon as I tried them on, they run one size smaller than my normal shoe size, but for $12.99, they are a steal! So, if you have a Gabriel Brothers and like Orthaheels, RUN and get some! The had about four styles, they are obviously discontinued, since I can't find them on their website, or else I'd link to them. I found the sandals with patent leather to rub me weirdly, so avoided those, but otherwise, found three prs that will work for me. They aren't the cutest style, but acceptable, esp for their comfort. One pr I got is kind of on the fugly side, but I will just get them for walking around the neighborhood with the kids. Oh and they also had some birkenstock and papillion too!

While you are there, if you need a swimsuit, they have some really cute Nike and Nautica swimsuits for cheap! I got this swimsuit in a different pattern (white dots on navy, it's really cute, they also had a really nice blue/purple print, but didn't have my size) for only $19.99 (orig $99), it is cute and probably one of the most flattering swimsuits I have ever worn!

http://www.nautica.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12413559&cp=3619394.3619437.3026112&parentPage=family&cid=1138838

Oh and they have tons of infinity winter scarves on clearance! They range from 50 cents to $3 each! They are all acrylic, but I've been wanting to get some of these, but didn't want to pay high prices, so I got five of them in assorted colors for $6 and they should last me for many winters.

If you have kids who play baseball or t-ball, make sure you check out the boys section. Baseball pants are only $2.99 each! I stocked up on the next two sizes for my son who plays. They also had some nice Tommy Hilfiger and Nautica long sleeved polo shirts for $5-$7 each.

scrooks
02-03-2012, 08:46 PM
Thanks for the tip! Maybe we will be headed to Gabes tomorrow!