PDA

View Full Version : late Jan & Feb mamas to be-how are you doing?

mctlaw
02-06-2012, 02:57 PM
I know amldaley & mommylamb must be on their final countdown! Anyone else? How's everyone doing?

joules
02-06-2012, 03:00 PM
I was due 2/1. Still no baby yet. Due to my previous c/section, they won't induce me so I have another c scheduled for this Thursday. Hopefully I can make something happen before then.

mommylamb
02-06-2012, 09:30 PM
Baby is still inside, for now. I'm due on Friday and will be induced Friday morning if he's not here before then. But, I've been having little contractions all day, which could be BH or not...

I can't believe the end is already here. This pregnancy has gone by so fast, despite the hiccups along the way.

amldaley
02-06-2012, 09:59 PM
Baby is still inside, for now. I'm due on Friday and will be induced Friday morning if he's not here before then. But, I've been having little contractions all day, which could be BH or not...

I can't believe the end is already here. This pregnancy has gone by so fast, despite the hiccups along the way.

We'll be thinking of you on Friday!!! Keep us posted in the mean time if anything changes! Hope it all goes well!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amldaley
02-06-2012, 10:00 PM
I was due 2/1. Still no baby yet. Due to my previous c/section, they won't induce me so I have another c scheduled for this Thursday. Hopefully I can make something happen before then.

Best wishes for a healthy and safe delivery!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amldaley
02-06-2012, 10:05 PM
My official due date is not until Feb 25th. C-section is scheduled for Feb 21...however, one of the joys of delivering at a military hospital is scheduling around federal holidays and the extra days that military get off work around federal holidays!

So, found out today that they might have to move my c-section date and b/c they really don't want to move it any later, they would more likely move it to Feb 16th. I'll know more tomorrow!

In the mean time, she is still cooking away in there!

Liziz
02-06-2012, 10:33 PM
I'm due 2/22....and so ready to be done with this pregnancy thing! We had some issues a month ago and the OB warned she was fairly concerned about a pre-term delivery. So we're excited that we've pretty much made it past that, but it seems like rather than just starting to wonder when I'll go into labor, I've been feeling that way for the past month!

And best wishes to mommylamb, amdaley, and joules -- excited to hear good news soon from all of you!

mommylamb
02-07-2012, 07:56 AM
Good luck to everyone!!!

Another night, and still no actual labor here. Just more small contractions. I'm glad I'm not in work this week and that DH is working from home.

sweetsue98
02-07-2012, 11:43 AM
I was due 1-28 but had the baby 1-11. Forgot how tired you can be.....

mommylamb
02-07-2012, 11:55 AM

I'm in a bit of denial about the sleep deprivation. it was so rough last time. not looking forward to that again...

lmh2402
02-07-2012, 01:25 PM
I'm in a bit of denial about the sleep deprivation. it was so rough last time. not looking forward to that again...

:yeahthat: where is the "fingers in ears, la-la-la-la singing" smilie?

good luck, ladies. joules & mommylamb, wishing good contractions/progression for you soon!

amldaley
02-07-2012, 04:17 PM

Many happy congrats and here's hoping you get some rest!

mctlaw
02-07-2012, 06:35 PM
Congrats, sweetsue!

Momylamb, Joules, I am sending labor vibes! I know someone (Essence?) has in the past posted a recipe for a castor oil milkshake if you are trying to avoid medical induction.

Liziz, I am happy your baby is baking like it should but let us know when you are ready for labor vibes!

amldaley, I am glad you are not a new medical mystery again this week! :p

Mirthful
02-10-2012, 01:00 PM
Good luck to mommy lamb and joules!! I hope your deliveries went/go well!!

Congrats to sweetsue - I'm so not looking forward to that overwhelming tiredness - hope yours has gotten better.

I'm still hanging in there. I feel as big as a house and have been getting increasingly uncomfortable contractions in the last 2weeks but still nothing. If I could, I'd keep the baby inside another month though - I'm not ready!!