PDA

View Full Version : Looking to trade: Victoria's Secret $10 off $10+ order

Pontoof
02-07-2012, 01:05 AM
Hi! I have an online coupon code to Victoria's Secret for $10 off your online order of $10 or more. I'm looking for one of the following: Pampers Gifts to Grow points, Babies R Us coupon, or a Pottery Barn Kids coupon. Please PM me. TIA!

Here are the details:
$10 OFF AN ONLINE PURCHASE
Add qualifying merchandise totaling $10 or more to your shopping bag. Enter offer code XXXX and the certificate number XXXX at checkout. $10 will be deducted from your order after offer code and certificate number are applied. If item(s) are returned, cancelled or exchanged and it brings your merchandise total below the offer's qualifying level, the offer's value will be deducted from your refund. Offer code and certificate number combination can only be redeemed once. Offer valid through February 14, 2012 at 11:59pm EST. Offer's value will not be refunded on a merchandise return. Gift cards, gift wrap and kits, shipping & handling and taxes do not qualify toward the offer. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. Discount cannot be redeemed for cash or used as payment towards Angel Credit Card. Not valid on clearance merchandise, UGG® Australia, Frye®, previous purchases or store purchases. For orders outside the U.S., taxes and duties may apply. Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice.

Cheryl