PDA

View Full Version : BIG thumbs up for REI and Tinyprints CS

mama2g03
02-07-2012, 06:20 PM
Placed an order for several sale things back before Christmas. Got some great deals and free shipping. Received my order and one pair of socks I got on clearance for $3 were clearly two different sizes - like one was a L and one was a S. Didn't really think it was a big deal but was going to use for stocking stuffers for DS. Felt kind of silly for doing so but I called CS and laughingly told the guy about the mismatched sizes and said I know it's no big deal in the scheme of things but just wanted them to know - didn't really expect anything out of it. He was awesome. Took it very seriously and acted like that $3 pair of socks was the biggest deal and searched for another pair to replace them. Sold out of that particular kind so he finds a set of two pairs on clearance and sends them out ASAP. They are great socks. I will definitely keep shopping at REI just because of the CS.

Yesterday I get the mail and there is a letter from tinyprints. I open it and find a letter and a $50 gift certificate! I ordered my Christmas cards from them and when I placed the order they were running a special on rush shipping and super-rush shipping. I paid $9.95 for super-rush since they would get there on Friday and I would have the weekend to work on them and get them out a little earlier. Well, they didn't show up on the Friday so I called to find out what happened and they had some sort of delay. I nicely told the guy I was a little disappointed because I really wanted to have the weekend to work on them. He volunteered to refund the shipping cost so I was more than happy with that even though I had to wait to get the cards - they still got there earlier than standard shipping. So, the letter I got yesterday was an apology about my order being late and the gift certificate to use on anything at tinyprints. Talk about above and beyond! I planned on using them again anyway because our cards turned out so great but this just reinforced it.

mypa
02-08-2012, 01:21 AM
Wow, those are some great CS! Thanks for sharing.

oneplustwo
02-20-2012, 05:56 AM
More and more, I'm switching my shopping to stores known for excellent customer service. REI has become a favorite over the last year. Now I need to give TinyPrints more consideration! Thanks for sharing this with us.