PDA

View Full Version : BB&B Clearance stuff

Twoboos
02-08-2012, 03:08 PM
The Treehaus wooden play kitchen and food set are on clearance. Kitchen, $24.99 (orig $100) and food $4.99 (orig $20). There were 2 kitchens and 3 or 4 food sets left after I got mine. I've been stalking these since they got marked down to 50% off.
http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/search/search.aspx/treehaus/?sstr=treehaus&grid=20&dim=1&nty=1&

44 count Kcup Fall sampler pack - Pumpkin Spice coffee, hot chocolate, capuccino, hot cider. $12.99, orig $19.99. (They had either 12 or 16 packs - not sure which - of just the cider for $7.99.)
http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?SKU=18677407

Sidewalk chalk bucket of 20 pieces orig $3.99, $1.99.

Crayola My First Garden - pepper seed starter kit, $.99 Orig $2.99

Welcome Mat two pack - orig $19.99 for $14.99. Not that great of a deal, but I needed them.

I had a 20% off entire purchase, too!! :cheerleader1:

Avispa
02-08-2012, 05:06 PM
Oh wow, that is such a great deal on the play kitchen. Too bad we don't need one, and it OOS now anyways. Nice finds!

fasthdgirl
02-08-2012, 05:18 PM
Which one were you at?

essnce629
02-08-2012, 06:27 PM
Oh wow, that is such a great deal on the play kitchen. Too bad we don't need one, and it OOS now anyways.

The kitchen is sold out online, but there's a button in the link that let's you check to see if it's in stock at a store near you. A store near me still says in stock.

The reviews on Amazon aren't that good though:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005Q9BCD4

fumofu
02-08-2012, 07:01 PM
We got the kitchen for DS for Christmas. We all love it! Enjoy. :)

ETA: Bought the playfood but had to return it. Lots of splinters, and the pieces that were safe for DS to play the paint chipped off minutes after he grabbed them.

lmr1101
02-08-2012, 07:19 PM
Thanks OP for posting the link... I sent my husband there during his lunch hour and he picked up a bunch of the food and kitchens for gifts. Our store still had them listed at 9.99 and 49.99.
I emailed him the link you posted and the store manager price matched to their website even though the items were listed as OOS online!!!
Thanks so much.
Now my only concern is the quality as pp are starting to post. Maybe I'll let my DD play with the food first before giving it out and see how it holds up.

Poohbear128
02-08-2012, 09:13 PM
Just called a store near me and it was also selling for $50 in the store. The manager at my store said they were not allowed to price match something on the web site.. Maybe it varies store to store?

Mikey0709
02-09-2012, 09:43 AM
FYI - - have been to 2 different stores lately and found TERVIS TUMBLERS in the clearance aisle! Both were discontinued cups (blue rock guitar one with lid, sailboat no lid, flower with lid, i love BB&B shopping cup no lid). One store had the discontinued marked 20% off, another store had them marked 50% off! And you can use 20% coupon on top of that - so it was NICE getting a few new cups for around $4-5... that have a lid!

Twoboos
02-09-2012, 09:52 AM
FYI - - have been to 2 different stores lately and found TERVIS TUMBLERS in the clearance aisle! Both were discontinued cups (blue rock guitar one with lid, sailboat no lid, flower with lid, i love BB&B shopping cup no lid). One store had the discontinued marked 20% off, another store had them marked 50% off! And you can use 20% coupon on top of that - so it was NICE getting a few new cups for around $4-5... that have a lid!

Yes, I forgot about these! Mostly they were monogrammed ones with a G on them for 50% off, no lid though. Unfortunately this letter didn't work for us - I was trying to figure out how to make it work, LOL! I wonder if I could scrape it off.

BTW - this was at Milford, MA.

Now I am wondering about the kitchen/playfood, I got them as my niece's 2nd bday gift, which is in a few months so we wouldn't even be putting it together yet. Maybe I'll check out the quality of the food and return that if it's bad.

DebbieJ
02-09-2012, 11:31 AM

The Orland Park IL store had TONS of tumblers. There were packages of lids & straws nearby too, so you could complete your tumbler ensemble.