PDA

View Full Version : Target.com 25% clothing & shoes tonight only

jennilynn
02-08-2012, 04:42 PM
Just got this email and it seems pretty good, especially since it should stack with the 5% red card discount. Tonight from 6-9 EST, you can get 25% off Men’s, Women’s and Kids’ apparel, accessories and shoes with the code TGTQC4PT. Unfortunately, the fine print says it can't be used on clearance items or Missoni, Jason Wu, Bridesmaids dresses and select Josie Natori items. But I'm sure I'll find something I need! Hope this helps someone!

mom2mack&max
02-08-2012, 05:29 PM
Was just coming to post this too. Can't be used on clearance, but it doesn't say anything about sale items or temporary price cut items that I can find.

**UPDATE**
Just ordered- 25% off works on sale and temp. price cut items plus extra 5% off & free shipping using Target redcard.

A few things I got:

Merona® Womens Ultimate Long Sleeve Scoop Tee -reg. $12/ sale $6.00 / now $4.20

Lego® Ninjago Boys' Long-Sleeve Graphic Tee - Reg.$11/sale $7 now $4.90

Xhilaration® Juniors Tank Maxi Dress - reg. $25/ temp. price cut $10/ now $7!

http://www.target.com/p/Xhilaration-Juniors-Tank-Maxi-Dress-Black-White-Stripe/-/A-13277094

twotimesblue
02-08-2012, 07:20 PM
Don't forget ebates for 3%!

ourbabygirl
02-08-2012, 08:03 PM
Wow, thanks so much! Maybe I'll get the kids some spring/ summer shoes a bit early. Its great that they can be returned in-store and I have 3 months to do it (not that I'll take that long)! ;)

ett
02-08-2012, 08:09 PM
Was just coming to post this too. Can't be used on clearance, but it doesn't say anything about sale items or temporary price cut items that I can find.

**UPDATE**
Just ordered- 25% off works on sale and temp. price cut items plus extra 5% off & free shipping using Target redcard.

A few things I got:

Merona® Womens Ultimate Long Sleeve Scoop Tee -reg. $12/ sale $6.00 / now $4.20

What color tees were on sale? I ordered the 2 stripe ones and they were still full price.

chozen
02-08-2012, 08:17 PM
is anyone having trouble ordering? i just went to look at girls clothes and it wont let me put anything in my cart, only shows aval. in store? same with girls shoes.

ett
02-08-2012, 08:43 PM
What color tees were on sale? I ordered the 2 stripe ones and they were still full price.

Never mind. I found the sale colors.