PDA

View Full Version : How much stuff can you put in a Monkeyfoot Designs wetbag?

AnnieW625
02-08-2012, 06:43 PM
I am debating about what size I should get, either a medium or a large. I need one for DD2 who goes through about 4-6 diapers a day at daycare (yes I am thinking about seeing if daycare will cloth diaper her (DCP said she would have done it when she was in prefolds and covers; but am not sure if she will now, but maybe since there are no pins involved!) there since I have pre stuffed Bum Genius 2.0 diapers (and just ordered 3 BG 4.0 diapers, and some Flip disposable inserts; all of the diapers have velcro), and then I want to get another one for DD1's swim suit, goggles, and such that she might need for summer camp.

The Monkeyfoot Designs Etsy page says that a medium can hold two cloth diapers, but for a 9x11 sized bag it seems like it would hold more; the large is 14x16.

Corie
02-08-2012, 08:41 PM
I am debating about what size I should get, either a medium or a large. I need one for DD2 who goes through about 4-6 diapers a day at daycare (yes I am thinking about seeing if daycare will cloth diaper her (DCP said she would have done it when she was in prefolds and covers; but am not sure if she will now, but maybe since there are no pins involved!) there since I have pre stuffed Bum Genius 2.0 diapers (and just ordered 3 BG 4.0 diapers, and some Flip disposable inserts; all of the diapers have velcro), and then I want to get another one for DD1's swim suit, goggles, and such that she might need for summer camp.

The Monkeyfoot Designs Etsy page says that a medium can hold two cloth diapers, but for a 9x11 sized bag it seems like it would hold more; the large is 14x16.

LOL! I'm debating the exact same thing!!

My kids are older though and they don't wear diapers. But I want a wet bag
for each of them for their summer camp.

I need to get a wet t-shirt, shorts, socks, & underwear in the wet bag.

amldaley
02-08-2012, 09:09 PM
lol..I am trying to decide the same thing, too! The large just seems TOO large...wish they had a size in between!

legaleagle
02-08-2012, 10:30 PM
I err on the bigger side for daycare, so there's no question of them having to work to cram in the diapers - I want to make it as easy as possible. I haven't used the monkeyfoot designs ones, but I'm really liking my swaddlebees one (http://www.swaddlebees.com/Products/Accessories/bwbag_2) - printed pul, so no bulk from the extra layer of decorative fabric (cute as that is), and nice gusseted bottom so it holds a ton easily.

lcarlson90
02-09-2012, 01:11 AM
I have a large bag and I love it. It's big enough to hold all of our swimsuits and there is 4 of us.