PDA

View Full Version : Child turning 3 for part of trip???

drako
02-08-2012, 08:31 PM
How do you handle this scenerio? DC will turn three during the timeframe we are considering going to WDW. If we book online, I don't see any option for changing the age. I am not looking to beat the system but how do the parks verify if the child is 3? Do I just call and book through a travel agent or the disney 800 number? DC would be turning 3 the last day of our trip...what a pain!

DietCokeLover
02-08-2012, 08:33 PM
You go with the age the child will be at the start of the trip.

Tinkerbell313
02-08-2012, 08:44 PM
Yes, you go with the age as of the first day of your trip. DS was 2 when we arrived at CBR. He turned 3 four days into the trip. The great thing...we did not have to buy him park tickets or the dining plan. He ate off of our plates or we just got him a plate at the buffet or at some restaurants they brought him a plate of food (free).

You do include DC in your count when making your ADRs and your hotel reservations though.

Have fun!!

sariana
02-08-2012, 08:53 PM
Yes, you go with the age as of the first day of your trip. DS was 2 when we arrived at CBR. He turned 3 four days into the trip. The great thing...we did not have to buy him park tickets or the dining plan. He ate off of our plates or we just got him a plate at the buffet or at some restaurants they brought him a plate of food (free).

You do include DC in your count when making your ADRs and your hotel reservations though.

Have fun!!

:D Well, Tinkerbell ought to know! I'd go with what she said!;)

drako
02-08-2012, 09:12 PM
Thanks everyone!