PDA

View Full Version : Free Disney Dining

Twoboos
02-09-2012, 09:35 AM
This might be old news but I got an email today that free dining is back for arrivals most nights 3/4–3/31 & 4/15–6/30/12. Book by 3/31/12. There are two levels, Quick Service and Regular Dining. This totally makes me want to try to book a trip for April Vaca, which is nothing short of INSANITY!!! :rotflmao: (And it's probably already all booked up anyway.)

FREE Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan
when you purchase a non-discounted,
3-night/4-day Magic Your Way vacation package that includes Theme Park tickets and accommodations at a select Disney Value Resort or Disney Moderate Resort!

For example, pay just $476 per adult
(based on adult double occupancy)
in a standard room at Disney's Pop Century Resort for stays most nights 4/15–5/31/12.

The Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan lets you choose Quick-service meals and snacks at over 50 select Walt Disney World restaurants!

The plan includes: Two (2) Quick-service meals and one (1) snack per person, per night of your package stay for everyone in the party ages 3 and over, plus one (1) Resort Refillable Drink Mug per person (refillable only at your Disney Resort hotel) as well!

FREE
Disney Dining Plan
when you purchase a non-discounted,
3-night/4-day Magic Your Way vacation package that includes Theme Park tickets and accommodations at a select Disney Deluxe Resort or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort!

For example, pay just $848 per adult (based on adult double occupancy) in a standard room at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge or Disney's Wilderness Lodge for stays most nights 4/15–6/30/12.

The Disney Dining Planâ€* lets you choose meals and snacks at over 100 select Walt Disney World restaurants...including Character Dining!

The plan includes: One (1) Table-service meal, one (1) Quick-service meal and one (1) snack per person, per night of your package stay for everyone in the party ages 3 and over, plus one (1) Resort Refillable Drink Mug per person (refillable only at your Disney Resort hotel) as well!

twodogs
02-10-2012, 02:44 PM
How do I use this deal? Do I need a code? I am not finding it on the Disney website??

twodogs
02-10-2012, 03:16 PM
I'm sensing I need a PIN? If you are not using yours, please PM me!! Thank you!

Tinkerbell313
02-11-2012, 09:51 PM
I'm sensing I need a PIN? If you are not using yours, please PM me!! Thank you!

The OP must have a pin offer as FD is not available on the Disney Website under special offers.

Pins are not transferrable...and Disney is pretty strict about that policy. You can only book with a pin attached to your name.

twodogs
02-13-2012, 12:29 AM
Thank you, now I just have to pray for a PIN!

kochh2
02-19-2012, 08:27 PM
so did anyone else get a pin??? i am praying for a free dining offer....we are booked for late june/early july.....FD would be great!!!