PDA

View Full Version : ISO Land of Nod coupon code

kaitlyns.mom
02-11-2012, 01:15 AM
Does Land of Nod ever have coupon codes for free shipping? I've never ordered from there and I want some strapping storage bins for our play area. Side note: If anyone has these, do you think one will be large enough for two sets of M&D wooden blocks?

Minnifer
02-11-2012, 09:33 AM
Side note: If anyone has these, do you think one will be large enough for two sets of M&D wooden blocks?I just got 2 of the strapping bins a few weeks ago. Are you talking about the sets of 60 unit blocks? If so, I'm not sure they would all fit - I'm thinking 1 full set and 1/2 to 2/3 of the next? But I think the main issue is the weight of the blocks - the bins are relatively sturdy for what they are but still have a wicker/rattan feel so I'm not sure they would work/last for the in-and-out, in-and-out of heavy blocks like these.

kaitlyns.mom
02-11-2012, 12:23 PM
I just got 2 of the strapping bins a few weeks ago. Are you talking about the sets of 60 unit blocks? If so, I'm not sure they would all fit - I'm thinking 1 full set and 1/2 to 2/3 of the next? But I think the main issue is the weight of the blocks - the bins are relatively sturdy for what they are but still have a wicker/rattan feel so I'm not sure they would work/last for the in-and-out, in-and-out of heavy blocks like these.

Yes, that's what I meant. Thanks for the heads-up! What are you using them for? I want something relatively attractive and with nice color options to store blocks and the larger toys that won't fit in the expedit.

suzi
02-12-2012, 01:07 AM
I see the code "Visa11H" listed on retailmenot.com. If it does not work, look under comments for that code for some instructions on pasting it at checkout. A couple of weeks ago I got FS with the code "nodular". Not sure if it works now. Good luck.

Minnifer
02-12-2012, 10:40 AM
Yes, that's what I meant. Thanks for the heads-up! What are you using them for? I want something relatively attractive and with nice color options to store blocks and the larger toys that won't fit in the expedit.

I'm mainly using them as catch-alls, 1 in each kid's bedroom, to pile stuff in at the end of the day so it's not all on the floor. They're definitely cute - I have the pink and white for DD and the red and blue for DS. And they do fit some bulky stuff (I've stuck things in like the FP zoo and farm). I'm sure if they don't work for the blocks you'll find a million uses for them :) . I also bought a few of the I Think I Canvas Mega Sorters for the same purpose, i.e., attractive toy dumping, lol. (Separately, I have a new expedit myself, and I was planning to put the unit blocks in one of the big Sterilite latching totes on the bottom shelf.) HTH!

bobeNC
02-12-2012, 09:02 PM
Sometimes, if you add items to your cart and leave them there (so you have to create an account so they have your email) they will email you offering you free shipping.