PDA

View Full Version : For fun-what do you sleep in?

elaineandmichaelsmommy
02-11-2012, 03:55 AM
A friend of mine posted on fb tonight that her nightgown was trying to kill her. I'm a t-shirt and underpants sleeper myself.

Just curious about other folks

Sorry for the lack of other options.It was very late at night and I really didn't think anyone would be this interested in the poll. Wow, i'm flattered.I'll try to add more but i'm not quite sure how to do it.

Drag0nflygirl
02-11-2012, 06:57 AM
When I was post college poor I grabbed some of my dads extra large v-neck undershirts to sleep in. He had no less than 30, so he wasn't going to miss them, plus they were extra soft. Later I life I discovered that "V" was super handy for nursing :p! Dad's have all died a threadbare death, so I pick up a pack every now and then.

WatchingThemGrow
02-11-2012, 07:21 AM
My option wasn't included. LOVE my HA pajamas. Must have shoulders covered, no cami sleeping here.

TwinFoxes
02-11-2012, 07:26 AM
No regular PJs? Although that's not what I normally sleep in I have some. I think I sleep in several different things depending on weather and mood. I don't know how to vote. :)

BayGirl2
02-11-2012, 08:31 AM
My option wasn't included. LOVE my HA pajamas. Must have shoulders covered, no cami sleeping here.

#1,but Regular pajama top. The thought of wearing a cami only gives me chills

wellyes
02-11-2012, 08:33 AM
Actual pjs, tops and bottoms.
But nekkid til I was about 35 :)
Then I got cold.

elliput
02-11-2012, 08:45 AM
During the winter- long pj's, during the summer- short pj's. And they must be knit, not woven fabrics.

Jo..
02-11-2012, 08:47 AM
Sweats in the winter and tees/boxers in the summer.

ZeeBaby
02-11-2012, 08:53 AM
I used to sleep in sexy nighties but since kids nightgowns. Never know when they will barge in.

g-mama
02-11-2012, 09:13 AM
No option for regular pajamas? Long sleeve and long pants in the winter (flannel or cotton knit depending on how cold) and short sleeve and shorts in the summer, must be knit, not woven.

hillview
02-11-2012, 09:14 AM
I didn't vote. I sleep in JP pants and PJ top (long sleeve) in winter. In summer I sleep in crop bottoms and a tshirt or tank top.

amldaley
02-11-2012, 09:16 AM
Wish this had been multiple choice...I sleep in all of the above except my birthday suit.

Twoboos
02-11-2012, 09:18 AM
I voted cami/pants, but really it should be Top and Bottom regular PJs, never a cami, I would freeze to death. Shoulders must be covered as DH is a notorious cover hog. Sometimes flannel pants and a long sleeve tshirt or two. (But they somehow must "match" in my wacko opinion.)

I like PJs and probably have too many.

Nightgowns drive me nuts, they always end up bunched up around my waist. Or worse, my armpits. (And not b/c of DH! ;))

jenfromnj
02-11-2012, 09:27 AM
I wear PJ pants, and on top, a rotation of my old 90s concert t-shirts, LOL. It's the only time I ever wear them--DH is trying to convince me to throw the shirts out, since they're getting pretty worn and threadbare, but I can't bear to part with them.

crl
02-11-2012, 09:33 AM
Pj bottoms and a tshirt.

Catherine

MommyofAmaya
02-11-2012, 09:35 AM
Mens "A-shirt" and undies, unless it is seriously freezing (not often as I am in TX). Then I may substitute short sleeves.

boogiemomz
02-11-2012, 09:45 AM
PJ pants are my single favorite clothing item. Pants and camis or baby tees for me.

ETA: I would love to wear something like this: http://www.garnethill.com/organic-cotton-floral-appliqu-26-23233-3bd-cap-sleeve-pajamas/womens-fashion/sleepwear/view-all-sleepwear/236539?listIndex=8

but I can't bring myself to spend that much on PJs. Maybe one day when we have a bit more disposable income.

MontrealMum
02-11-2012, 09:50 AM
Either regular pj's (top and bottom) or pj bottoms and a tank top. Nightgowns drive me bonkers.

dec756
02-11-2012, 10:51 AM
t shirt and undies or in the buff :)

mommytoC
02-11-2012, 10:52 AM
I voted cami/pants, but really it should be Top and Bottom regular PJs, never a cami, I would freeze to death... Sometimes flannel pants and a long sleeve tshirt or two. (But they somehow must "match" in my wacko opinion.)

I like PJs and probably have too many.

Nightgowns drive me nuts, they always end up bunched up around my waist. Or worse, my armpits. (And not b/c of DH! ;))

:yeahthat:

artvandalay
02-11-2012, 10:54 AM
Right now: tank top, fleece pj pants

artvandalay
02-11-2012, 10:57 AM
. Nightgowns drive me bonkers.

Oh, me too. Can't stand them.

Puddy73
02-11-2012, 11:44 AM
Old t shirts and pj pants from Target or Old Navy. I hate nightgowns. They always seem to ride up and get twisted.

MelissaTC
02-11-2012, 11:48 AM
I wear pjs, tops and bottoms. I pretty much wear Soma pjs exclusively and love them!!

DrSally
02-11-2012, 12:22 PM
Winter: Ls T-shirt, flannel pj pants and socks
Summer: Ss T-shirt or tank and short pj bottoms/ boxers. Boxers sometimes optional

carolinamama
02-11-2012, 12:32 PM
I said cami and pants but that isn't quite right. I do pajama bottoms and a tee usually. I think I probably did sleep in nursing camis and pants after DD was born for awhile since it was summer.

star04
02-11-2012, 12:34 PM
Right now, sports bra and undies. My big down comforter is too hot for anything else! :p

trales
02-11-2012, 01:17 PM
Lands end cotton knit bottoms and long sleeve top. We keep the house at 59 at night.

MMMommy
02-11-2012, 01:18 PM
I finally tossed the few pairs of worn out, holey black capri bottoms that I always slept in. Replaced them with some super comfy french terry boyfriend pants from Old Navy. I wear them with a really soft, cotton t shirt to bed. No sexy sleep attire for me!

BillK
02-11-2012, 01:35 PM
Boxers and....topless!:47::47:

fivi2
02-11-2012, 01:38 PM
didn't vote (option not there)

t-shirt and pants or shorts. (like pj pants or yoga type or athletic type)

queenmama
02-11-2012, 01:42 PM
I can't see the poll on my phone...

I sleep in a cami or tank and undies, no matter the weather. I cannot stand sleeping in bottoms or the feel of a loose-fitting shirt all tangled around me. Sometimes when it's cold I'll go to bed wearing socks, but they'll inevitably get kicked off at some point. Kind of weird, considering my hands & feet are always cold due to thyroid issues.

Sent from my Android phone using Tapatalk

sntm
02-11-2012, 01:43 PM
OT: i find it very annoying that it is hard to find pjs or nightgowns that aren't tank-top/cami style. When I am going to bed, why would I wear long flannel or velour pants that will then be covered by a sheet and comforter, and yet my upper body requires all that exposed skin? It should be the reverse! Drives me crazy!

I've got a big pregnant belly, so I'm stealing all of SOs favorite super soft t-shirts and wearing those.

JoyNChrist
02-11-2012, 02:21 PM
Pajama pants and a t-shirt (mine or DH's).

hellokitty
02-11-2012, 03:37 PM
Right now, in the dead of winter, I am wearing either a pj set or whatever warm long sleep top and yoga/sleep pants I have. I have a favorite garnet hill pj set I got as a treat to myself when I had DS3, but unfortunately DS2 has kind of tainted it for me a bit. When I first got it he said, "mom why are you wearing that, it makes you look like a grandma." Thanks DS2. Generally speaking I don't have very many matching pj sets. I can't wear long nightgowns, I get all tangled up in them and it drives me crazy at nighttime.

mom2binsd
02-11-2012, 03:38 PM
Didn't vote- my option wasn't listed.

Pj top and bottom, not always a set, I buy a lot of capri bottoms that go to the floor for me and soft long sleeve shirts...buy from the clearance rack often.

Meatball Mommie
02-11-2012, 04:03 PM
I wish I could sleep in the cami sets that are sold everywhere - they are so cute and sexy ;) However, add me to the group whose shoulders would be way too cold! I sleep in old t-shirts or long sleeve shirts and either yoga pants or knit pj pants. In the summer, I might sleep in only a t-shirt & undies.

I am on the hunt for comfy yet not grandmom-ish pj's. They are hard to find without breaking the bank!

Babymakes3
02-11-2012, 04:09 PM
Just a pair of boyshorts usually, if i'm cold i'll wear a super soft mens Gap l/s shirt that my hubby hated but I liked so much I went back and bought it in 4 colors!

swissair81
02-11-2012, 09:13 PM
Old navy pants and a t-shirt

lalasmama
02-11-2012, 09:26 PM
90% of the time, it's nakey time.

The other 10% I'm in some sort of covering... Usually a t-shirt and undies, sometimes full jammies.

We're heading to Disneyland soon... Of all the things I'm going to miss, it's sleeping in my skivvies (or nothing at all); DD and I will be sharing a room, and she's at that "curious" age where she's modest as a nun, but isn't afraid to stare at anyone else's skin! LOL

newg
02-11-2012, 10:36 PM
I voted cami and pants.........but it's usually a long sleeve top and pants in winter (or flannel :)) or capri sleep pants and a s.s. shirt in summer.
I wear an insulin pump and like to clip it to my shirt at night so it doesn't strangle me at night :D

Of course DH sleeps with nothing or next to nothing...and wishes I did the same.......but thats for another poll :tongue5: