PDA

View Full Version : Container Store coupon code beg

Minnifer
02-11-2012, 10:05 AM
Must.get.expedit.organized. If anyone has one to spare I would *really* appreciate it :loveeyes:

WatchingThemGrow
02-11-2012, 10:29 AM
The Elfa sale is ending soon, so maybe the next sale will be the one with the multipurpose bins.

Minnifer
02-11-2012, 11:16 AM
The Elfa sale is ending soon, so maybe the next sale will be the one with the multipurpose bins.

I was thinking that too... it ends Monday, and I was trying to figure out how long after that they'd announce something else. If it's another week or two I may just have to bite the bullet :-(. I want to get the multipurpose bins plus a bunch of accessory boxes and shipping is crazy! (I've decided (I think) to go w/Sterilite latching containers instead of the CS sweater boxes to save a little $).

lowrioh
02-11-2012, 11:55 AM
If you have a fried who is a teacher and is willing to go with you, they can register at CS and they will email a 10 % off coupon.

Avispa
02-11-2012, 12:52 PM
You can get a 10% off coupon just by signing up on their e-mailing list. It takes something like a day to get your coupon by email after signing up.

Minnifer
02-11-2012, 01:29 PM
You can get a 10% off coupon just by signing up on their e-mailing list. It takes something like a day to get your coupon by email after signing up.

Argh - I totally forgot that I signed up a while back and must have gotten one of these - went digging through my emails and found it but it expired just a couple of days ago! I'm an idiot. :banghead:

Just signed up w/another email addy so hopefully will get it soon. Thanks!

geminimagk
02-11-2012, 01:29 PM
Do they ever send out coupons? I think I signed up for the email list a long time ago and I've never gotten anything from them. Once, about 2 years ago, there was a 20% coupon I found on retailmenot. But I've never seen anything since. I'd love to get some new jars.

justlearning
02-11-2012, 02:08 PM
Do they ever send out coupons? I think I signed up for the email list a long time ago and I've never gotten anything from them. Once, about 2 years ago, there was a 20% coupon I found on retailmenot. But I've never seen anything since. I'd love to get some new jars.

Someone recently posted on here a Container Store coupon up for grabs, but I have no idea how they got that (unless perhaps due to being a teacher).

I've been on their email list for years and have never gotten a coupon emailed to me. The only time I've ever seen storewide coupons was back when they did it twice (once for 20% off and once for 15% off) related to Oprah shows where their products were showcased with Peter Walsh. I think the last time was back in the fall of 2009.

Minnifer
02-11-2012, 04:40 PM
I've been on their email list for years and have never gotten a coupon emailed to me. The only time I've ever seen storewide coupons was back when they did it twice (once for 20% off and once for 15% off) related to Oprah shows where their products were showcased with Peter Walsh. I think the last time was back in the fall of 2009.

Hmmm, I thought someone posted recently that there was a storewide sale (20 or 25%) last Feb, and folks were hoping for it again... of course, I can't find that post now :p

justlearning
02-11-2012, 05:08 PM
Hmmm, I thought someone posted recently that there was a storewide sale (20 or 25%) last Feb, and folks were hoping for it again... of course, I can't find that post now :p

I must have missed that! I'd sure love another storewide sale! :)

geminimagk
02-11-2012, 05:45 PM

wow that's awesome! i didn't know about that one.

SoloMelody
02-12-2012, 02:57 PM
Is their current 30% off elfa the best I can get for elfa?
Dh just said he wanted an office space with elfa collection. Sale ends tomorrow...so I guess we got to rush if this is a decent price for this ...

http://www.containerstore.com/shop/elfa/bestSellingSolutions/officeSpaces?productId=10029317&N=77773

minnie-zb
02-12-2012, 03:10 PM
Is their current 30% off elfa the best I can get for elfa?
Dh just said he wanted an office space with elfa collection. Sale ends tomorrow...so I guess we got to rush if this is a decent price for this ...

http://www.containerstore.com/shop/elfa/bestSellingSolutions/officeSpaces?productId=10029317&N=77773

Yes, this it the most they do on Elfa. I'd do it, if you want it.