PDA

View Full Version : Leggings for winter....

newg
02-11-2012, 11:00 PM
Do you wear leggins in winter.......like 40 degrees or colder? I have just done skinny jeans with my boots, but I'm tempted to try leggins.

I feel like I have seen fleece lined leggins somewhere....here maybe? Or another site.
Fleece lined leggings sound heavenly, but I wonder if they're too hot....or if legggings in general are not good for cold winters..

your thoughts???

SnuggleBuggles
02-11-2012, 11:11 PM
I wear plain Hue leggings. It hasn't been a really cold winter but I have put them on when it's been in the 30s.

babybell
02-12-2012, 12:25 AM
Yup. I like to wear a skirt that goes to just above my knee (something thicker, like denim), leggings, tall socks that go to my knee, and Uggs over it. The socks poke out on top of the Uggs and I love the look. So really only my knee is exposed with just the leggings, everything else has 2+ layers. It helps switch up the ho-hum wardrobe of jeans and sweaters for winter. I don't always do the tall socks, but it is nice to do taller boots to help with warmth.

Beth24
02-12-2012, 01:28 AM
American Apparel sells a winter legging. They are quite warm and cozy. Scriptkitten first posted about them in a boots with leggings thread a while back.