PDA

View Full Version : I hate Poop. Especially when smeared all over DD2's room.

smiles33
02-13-2012, 07:30 PM
This is the 4th or 5th time in the last 2 weeks that I've had to completely strip DD2's bed and use Nature's Miracle in multiple spots on her carpet. That says a lot because she is in daycare 3 days/week and w/MIL 1 day/week, which means she is only home with me 3 days/week.

Apparently, she takes her diaper off and drags her butt on the carpet. One day I will laugh about this but I'm annoyed as heck right now.

elektra
02-13-2012, 07:57 PM
Oh no! Gah! Poop on carpet is pretty dang gross. :/

jammytoast
02-13-2012, 08:35 PM
That sucks. Time for duct taping the diaper on!

crl
02-13-2012, 09:42 PM
Yuck, yuck, yuck. My nearly two year dd has her diaper access blocked at all times. During the day she always has a onsie, pants/leggings and t-shirt/dress on. If we leave any of those pieces off she can strip. At night I put her sleep sack on backwards. If I fail to do any of that I end up regretting it. Yuck!
:hug:

Catherine

LMPC
02-13-2012, 10:19 PM
This is one of those times when I thank the lord my child is a germ-a-phobe! [shudder] Poop on the carpet...icky ick ick!! Duct tape pronto!!!

niccig
02-13-2012, 10:39 PM
I cut feet off sleepers and put them on DS backwards, it stopped the diaper art.

MamaMolly
02-13-2012, 10:47 PM
Apparently, she takes her diaper off and drags her butt on the carpet. One day I will laugh about this but I'm annoyed as heck right now.

:hysterical: Yep, one day...until then I'm in the duct tape club.

lowrioh
02-13-2012, 11:38 PM
I cut feet off sleepers and put them on DS backwards, it stopped the diaper art.

:yeahthat:

smiles33
02-14-2012, 02:59 AM
Sigh. I forgot to mention that she is potty-trained except for at naps. I put her in a pull-up and she even has a Bjorn potty IN HER ROOM, yet she continues to take off her pull-up and make a mess. I don't want to duct tape her as I really want her to learn to use the potty (she did go poop in that potty during naptime one day last week, but then also went in her pull-up and smeared it all over her white bed!). Argh!

AJP
02-14-2012, 09:47 PM
I feel your pain! There's nothing worse to clean of carpets, beds, sheets and walls! We went through the same thing right down to the potty in the room. Hugs! It took days of disenfecting for me to not gag walking into that bedroom.