PDA

View Full Version : crosspost: Nordstrom card holders get free alterations!

Globetrotter
02-13-2012, 10:22 PM
I had posted this before as I recently learned that Nordstrom card holders get free alterations, amount depends on the Level (Level 1 is $100 worth of alterations a year). Well, today I learned that the clothes don't even have to be from Nordstrom! Perhaps that's just true for our store, but I thought I would share that information in case it's helpful to anyone else. I can definitely use those services!

hellokitty
02-13-2012, 11:12 PM
Macy's also has a very similar deal for it's higher (gold?) credit card members. One of my friends has their card and uses it for all sorts of alterations, even items not bought from the store.

sewarsh
02-14-2012, 12:23 AM
Per the annual book I just got....

"Complimentary alterations! Get the perfect fit on your purchases from Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack & nordstrom.com. Depending on your level, the value of your alterations benefit varies. So go ahead. Try on those extra long pants."

You're lucky! I have a pair of skinny jeans from Gap that need to be hemmed. Maybe i'll try out my store....

kozachka
02-14-2012, 03:16 AM
I believe that you can alter items from other stores but not as extensively and the cost would be quite a bit higher than for items bought at Nordstrom.