PDA

View Full Version : 25% ebags coupon (works w/ Shoprunner)

nabigus
02-14-2012, 02:38 PM
Okay, so this may not be news to everyone else, but I finally placed an ebags order using both upromise and shoprunner (for free 2-day shipping).

code EMHVD25C works for 25% off, no minimum. It does say certain brands excluded, but worked like a charm on the ebags brand packing cubes I needed.

We'll see if upromise credits me the 7%, but I find them far less finicky than Mr. Rebates when it comes to coupon use.

Hope this helps someone else.

nupe
02-14-2012, 03:03 PM
Sounds like a good deal. I got a good deal on some of their packing cubes right after thanksgiving. I love them and all my other packing cubes! Makes it so easy for me to pack three people into one suitcase. What size did you get?

nabigus
02-14-2012, 03:16 PM
What size did you get?

I got a set of three medium cubes for $22.50, minus the 7% upromise and then about $4 I had in their rewards program. I gave a set of the three different sized ones to my mom a couple years ago, and she raves about them.

ETA link:
http://www.ebags.com/product/ebags/medium-packing-cubes-3pc-set/48439?productid=1234134

iaam
02-14-2012, 03:25 PM
I got a set of three medium cubes for $22.50, minus the 7% upromise and then about $4 I had in their rewards program. I gave a set of the three different sized ones to my mom a couple years ago, and she raves about them.

ETA link:
http://www.ebags.com/product/ebags/medium-packing-cubes-3pc-set/48439?productid=1234134

I have always wanted to try these... what do you use them for, i.e., what benefit do they offer over packing a suitcase the regular way?

Chylynn
02-14-2012, 03:38 PM
I have always wanted to try these... what do you use them for, i.e., what benefit do they offer over packing a suitcase the regular way?

I use my medium packing cube weekly for my first grader to pack her soccer uniform, cleats, shingaurds and a snack. It has a handle on the end so she can carry it to the bathroom to get changed and she throws her school uniform into the cube and places it back into her backpack. I also use it for packing clothes seperate in my diaper bag, keeping toys organized in the car, books organized, ect. I love my packing cubes! I have 4 sets (L, M, and S), 6 narrow packing cubes (perfect for underware and socks) and a packing folder. Keeps us very organized and I am amazed how much I am able to get into a suitcase and they stay wrinkle free!